semi-formal

It was a week left till the semi formal and of course I was excited

It was a week left till the semi formal and of course I was excited. Actually more than excited! Farkle had asked me to go with him a month ago and I was absolutely thrilled.

I knew he wasn't good with romantic things, so I appreciate when he tries to be romantic. We started dating about 2 months ago and I seriously couldn't be happier, he was just amazing and I really couldn't wait to spend the dance with him.

But Riley still hadn't gotten asked out by Lucas and she was getting very upset about it, well who wouldn't when everyone else got asked out months before, including Farkle and I.

I was currently with Farkle at my locker talking about how the dance would be. "You know we could always skip the entire dance and just go out to see a movie, like I don't know..." Farkle starts. "Return of the Jedi??"

I chuckled. "You really want to go to see a movie instead of the dance,"

His lips turn upwards into an adorable smile. I roll my eyes playfully and go back to taking my books out of my locker.

"Well I'm only going for Riley and Maya, and by Riley and Maya, I mean Riley." I say smiling.

"Come on please, it'll be fun. You know you want to watch the movie with me, please?" He begs with an adorable frown.

I look at his face and groan. He's just too cute oh my God. Well I mean he is Farkle so what else do I expect from him?

"Come on please, we don't even have to watch that one, we could watch which ever one you want as long as we don't go to the dance."

I frown. "You really don't want to go you the dance with me that badly."

His eyes go wide as soon as he realized what he had said. "No no no no no that's not what I mean, it's just that I don't really like dances they get me all worked up and nervous."

"Well I don't know, but I'm just doing it for Riley. If it was just me, I would most rather go to the movies with you than to a stupid dance." I said balancing on my toes.

He smiles at me cutely. "Sooo? Will you think about it at least?"

I groan but nod my head nevertheless. "I'll think about it, maybe after the dance we could go or maybe half way we go could cause I don't want to ditch Riley."

"Ok fine." He smiles and takes my hand. "So shall we head to history?"

"We shall."

Maya, Riley, and I were all currently by my locker.