yearbook

-Anna-

-Anna-

We currently are all in the hallways waiting for our new year books to arrive. I'm extremely excited but slightly nervous, I have a bad feeling like something is going to happen that's going to change us.

But that's just me...

Right?!

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallways!" Farkle exclaimed.

"It's Yearbook time!" I shouted.

Riley smiles brightly and picks up a book from the box and hands it to a girl. "Hi page 42."

Farkle hands a book to another kid. "Hey page 21, 12, 45, and 58! You're doing too much!"

I chuckle and hand a book to another student. "Yearbooks! Find out who we are and what we really think about each other."

Maya smirks and turns to Lucas. "Do you wanna know what I think of You?"

"No I do not."

"But I wanna tell you."

"I don't think you need to."

"I'm going to do it anyway,"

"Don't do it..."

"I'm going to do it so you wanna run or straight in the face?"

"Well, I wanna run but how would that look?"

Maya starts tuneing her throat to do that weird thing that she does to Lucas sometimes. It's really cute but I don't ever want to tell Riley that I ship her crush with her best friend because...

You just don't do that.

(A/N: LUCAYA FOR LIFEEEE)

And finally, Maya blows.

She smiles up at him after she's done and smirks after.

"You good now?" Lucas asks her chuckling.

"Hm that was good." Maya smiles and walks back to the bench.

"You know what else is good? Yearbooks!" Riley says handing them to us.

"Yearbook! Find out how we will be remembered." Farkle says. "Guess what? You took another nice picture, you freak!"