Chapter Three:

Denis_K updated his status:

I'm trying to solve everything and to build you back together, but you won't help pick up the pieces of your heart. 

AmazingTabby updated her status: 

You broke me once, give me one good reason I should let you break it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denis_K: I see you're still upset. 

AmazingTabby: Omg really? I didn't know. 

Denis_K: Can I just see you? 

AmazingTabby: How about you go to Florida and see Taylor Darling. 

Denis_K: But I want to go to your house and see you :c 

AmazingTabby: Let it go. I'm done with you, okay? The slim chance you have seeing me is when you come visit Elijah, Sub, Braden, Alex, and Ethan. Since you were just too cool and had to move away! 

Denis_K: Then I'll come and visit you and the others in Kelowna. c: 

AmazingTabby: Just don't do what you did last time! You stressed your best friend out so much that he just left to Montreal, and refused to go back to Kelowna. He blamed himself for what you did to him!! He doesn't like living here. He is usually in Edmonton. He only comes here to see his friends. Like u should. 

Denis_K: I'm sorry! Okay? I was a douche. And made really bad decision. I know. I'm trying to resolve it now. Cross some bridges and try not to burn them. 

AmazingTabby: Well, you're walking across a wooden bridge that will collapse very soon. 

Denis_K: I'll take my chances. 

AmazingTabby: So be it. 

====================================

c: