Chapter 7:

"I'm not just going to forgive you, you know that right?" Tabitha asked Denis who was hugging her for dear life. 

He composed himself, "I figured as much." 

He was bombarded with questions and hugs. Tabitha walked back inside, letting out a sigh. She didn't know what to feel anymore. Their relationship was going so well before everything got out of control. She knew she had a right to feel the way she felt. All she did was love and forgive Denis, and he left her for another. 

He didn't deserve her. Tabitha immediately withdrew that thought. It was selfish of her, but it felt good to know that even she had a bit more confidence than she once thought. 

Denis asked her for forgiveness on many accounts, where Tabitha just rejected him. A tear slipped down Tabitha's cheek. She wanted so badly to forgive him, she just felt it so hard. All those years spent thinking about him, and wishing he would return. 

"I forgive you, Denis..." Tabitha whispered to herself, only realizing everyone else was outside, still greeting Denis. 

"Denis!" Tabitha yelled. 

"Yes, Tabby?" Denis asked, basically running into the room. 

"I forgive you." 

"YOU DO?!" He exclaimed. 

She nodded, with a small smile on her lips. She was enveloped in a ginormous hug. "I love you, Tabs." 

"I love you too, Denis. Can we just forget all of this happened?" Tabitha begged. 

"Why would we want to forget our story?" He smiled, "It wasn't easy getting you back in my life, y'know." 

"I know." She whispered. Tabitha smiled up at the guy she realized she loved all along. He pressed his lips against her longing ones. A short, yet passionate kiss that felt electric. He pulled away and whispered in her ear, "Long live Tabis." 

===================================================

Awweee. Cute little story. 

Okay. 

The not so secret author will reveal her real identity. 

It's Lexi. xD 

LONG LIVE TABIS. Love you! 

Its Midnight but idc. 

c: