Chapter 4

I arrived at school with five minutes to spare. As i pulled into my parking space which is the first park in the student parking lot, designed by me, I noticed someone parked right next to me. A car that wasnt supposed to be there. Christian. As he got out of his car he stared at me as if he had seen a ghost.

"What are you doing here?" He asked wondering why I was getting my back pack and the stuff I brought for my friend Samantha.

"This is my school buddy. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to park in my parking space but you my friend need to get out of Samantha's parking space." I said staring him down.

"You didn't say you went here when I told you about the school." He said smiling at me again.

"Ever heard of the don't ask don't tell policy? Well you didn't ask me. Now I advise you to move out of her parking spot before she gets here because she doesn't like to- "

As if on cue Sammy pulled up in her pink convertible and honked her horn mad crazy at Christian. "You're in my parking space jerk. Move your butt. I'm going to be late idiot! Hurry up." She yelled out of fury. I was trying to tell Christian she hates being late but that pretty much settled it.

He hopped in his car never taking his eyes off me and backed out of Sammy's spot. She hurriedly pulled in and hopped out. I noticed she had on a cute pink skirt with a pink top that said I'm legal. I laughed but inside knew how she felt. She had a tiara above her blonde curls and pink stiletto heels. I love my best friend but sometimes she goes a little overboard.

"LIZZIE!" She screamed out running towards me and engulfing me into a huge hug. "You bought me a cake and some ice cream. Ooooh and what's this pretty blue box?" She asked spotting the gift I bought for her.

"You'll find out during lunch you only have a few hours. Let's go put this stuff in the students lounge refrigerator and freezer before it melts." I turned and handed her the ice cream and cake while I carried my stuff and the gift I bought Sammy. I went to grab my backpack from the backseat when another hand got there first.

"I'll help you with that beautiful. " I blushed and politely thanked him as he closed my door and walked with Sammy and I.

Sammy shot me a daring look. "Sammy meet my neighbor Christian. He just moved here and he's made himself a nuisance to me already." I stated half serious half jokingly.

She laughed. "Well nice to meet you Christian. I'm Samantha. Try to stay out of my parking space. I hate being late and dealing with idiots but you seem nice and you're really hot so don't hurt my bestie here." She glared at me.

"I wouldn't dare hurt her. She's too precious. " he said looking at me the whole time. I blushed some more and kept walking.

"Let's hurry before the bell rings." I said changing the subject. We put the stuff up and Sammy and I headed to our first period class which was AP Art. I loved to draw and paint. Christian said he had to go to the counselors office and get his schedule and stuff so he could be set then he would catch up with us during lunch. I enjoyed his company even though I deny it. It felt good to be the object of a man's affection again.

We sat at our easels. I began drawing the bowl of fruit in front of us while listening to my iPod. I loved to zone out and just simply let my mind wonder. After I finished drawing I went to the supply closet to get the paint. When closing the door with a handful of paint, I didn't notice there was a sheet of paper on the floor in front of my foot. I stepped forward and began falling back. I screamed until I felt two strong arms around my waist and a hard chest against my back. I inhaled and smelled a warm vanilla scent that was so intoxicating that I closed my eyes and lingered in that embrace a little too long.

"See we were meant to be together. You fell right into my arms when I just prayed to God to send me an angel." Christian whispered in my ear loud enough so only I can hear. I blushed and whispered a polite thank you and walked back towards my drawing to start painting. .

Christian walked to the front of the room and handed our Art teacher his schedule and she looked at it and said "Welcome to the class. We mostly draw and paint, sometimes we do pottery and woodworking but for now just draw the bowl of fruit sitting there and then paint til you finish. There's an open easel right -" She was cut off by the school's senior captain of the cheerleading team nuisance Rose.

"There's a seat right here next to me." She said while sitting up and arching her back tryna make her boobs poke out more. As if you couldn't notice her fake boobs through the tiny Polo shirt she was wearing. She made one of her minions move a seat down so they can make room for Chris. Chris? I've already given this guy a nickname as if I'll be talking to him more often. A feeling in my gut told me I would be but I ignored it and kept paying attention to my painting.

Chris looked at me for awhile and then walked towards the empty seat next to me. Everyone stopped talking. Everyone except Rose. "See she's moved on since Jason left her for some chick in Texas that's better looking. She's already hunted the new boy down." I ignored her, not wanting to cause a confrontation. My abdomen still hurt and I'm not trying to fight like this even though I'm sure I can take her. I just don't wanna sprain anything while beating her butt. I decided on going to the hospital tomorrow. Yes I'm skipping school for the second time this week.

Christian looked at me wondering what they were talking about but I just smiled and continued painting.

"So what's your schedule?" He asked, trying to make small talk.

"I have Art, then Spanish 4, then British literature,Lunch, athletic gym, Calculus, and from there I go to my headquarters. " I said wishing I was home now.

"Oh we have the exact same schedule except I have Calculus next and Spanish when you have Calculus. I also have your headquarters as my last period. " he said jokingly but hoping it wasn't going to far.

"Sorry nice guy. It doesn't work that way. " As if on cue the bell rang and everyone jumped up to go to their next class. I put my utensils away and grabbed my stuff. While walking out the classroom I ran into Sammy giving me the look as if we needed to talk.

We walked into Spanish and took our normal seats. She pulled her desk close to mine so that we were side by side.

I turned and looked at her. "Why didn't you tell me you're with the new guy now!" She practically screamed in my ear.