Chapter 7

I was sitting outside on the bench in a pair of hospital pants and a tank top the nurse graciously found for me. I was waiting on Christian to pick me up and take me to my house so I can make it to Samantha's birthday bash.

The night's sky looked a beautiful deep blue. The moon was illuminating the scene as if this were a set from a play. I noticed the bright lights speeding down the street. The familiar red camaro pulled up in front of me as if it were a taxi.

Christian hopped out the car and sat on the bench next to me. "Are you okay? What happened? I knew I should have at least followed you home and made sure you were OK, how stupid of me." He said putting his head in his hands.

"I'm OK. Something else happened, but the nurde said I was just dehydrated. Don't worry yourself Christian, I'm fine." I said lifting his head back up.

"I don't think you should go to Samantha's party tonight. There's a lot of drinking and loud music that you probably don't want to hear right now."

"No! I have to go. She's my best friend and I told her I would make it, and plus what's a party without me." I said standing up and hopping in his car. He closed the door after me and got in the driver's seat.

He reached over and I felt his hand brush past my shoulder. The feeling was amazing. "Christian what are you doing?" I finally managed to squeeze out.

"I'm just putting on your seat belt to make sure you're safe, calm down Allie." He said while buckling me in. He buckled himself in as well and began driving to my house.

"What did you call me?" I asked, wondering where this nickname came from.

"Allie, it's just short for Alyssa." He said, while looking straight ahead. One hand was on the wheel, the other was on the gear stick.

I didn't know what to say, and evidently he didn't either so we sat in silence the whole ride to my house.

When we arrived I thanked him and invited him inside.

"Well we might as well ride there together since you plan on getting so wasted later. Someone needs to be the responsible driver here." He said as we walked through my house.

"Nice place." He said admiring the house's elegant beauty.

"Thanks. I'm pretty sure you guys' house is pretty close looking."

"Nah but it will be eventually. My mom's an interior designer so she's big on decorating."

"That's cool. Well I'm going upstairs to take a shower and get dressed. I'll be down in about thirty. The remotes right there, so make yourself at home." I nodded towards the big flat screen HD tv in the living room and headed up the stairs.

"Do you need any help washing your back?" Christian asked half joking and half serious.

I laughed "I might, but if I do you'll be the first person I'll call." I said teasingly. That boy is hilarious.

I hurried and hopped in the shower making sure to scrub myself clean of the memories from earlier. One thing I couldn't get rid of was the hickey on my chest that Jason left which wouldn't go away for about three days. Great.

I got out and began to quickly flat iron my hair so that it will lay beautifully with the blue strapless dress. I put on a little eye liner and mascara. I also found some dark eye shadow and grabbed my Mac lip gloss. I went into my bedroom and found my clothes still laid like I had them. I added lotion and fragrance to my body so that I was silky smooth. I put on my underwear and pulled on the dress. I strapped the heels and I painted my toes a dark blue color so that everything matched. I grabbed my purse and keys, stuffed a few hundred dollars in my wallet, just in case, and then began walking down the stairs.

I spotted Christian in our family area looking at the pictures in the frames around the room. "That's my favorite." I said about the picture of my dad and I rubbing my mom's belly when she was pregnant with my dead brother William.

"You have any brothers or sisters?" He asked.

"Not anymore. William was never born. My mom had a miscarriage." I said looking away.

"Sorry I asked." He said turning my face back towards him.

"No, it's okay. You ready to go?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yep. You look beautiful. I love this color on you."

I blushed. "Thanks. You're not so bad looking yourself. " I joked.

"Let's go." He said grabbing my hand. I turned off the lights and locked the door. Christian opened the car door for me, and when I was seated he closed the door.' Such a gentleman.' I thought to myself.

"Allie what really happened at your house that made you go to the hospital. I noticed a hickey on your chest that wasn't there earlier. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Not anymore. I don't want to talk about it, we're done. He left me so now I'm moving on. I passed out and he took me to the hospital. When I woke up I made him leave. End of situation. Tell me about yourself. " I changed the subject quickly. I wasn't gonna say, 'Oh he showed up, we had sex, then he dumped me' that's just embarrassing.

"I'm eighteen, I stay with my mom til I graduate then I'm going to college. I'm an only child and that's all there is to it." He said.

I could tell there was more but since he wasn't pressuring me to open up then why would I pressure him. "That's cool. Where's your dad?" I asked just to make conversation.

"He died a year ago." He said without flinching or blinking. I noticed his knuckles going white because he was holding onto the steering wheel so tight. That was not the answer I was expecting.

"Oh. I'm very sorry." I said and decided to stop talking til we arrived at the party.

"No. It's definitely okay. He was no good anyways so I don't feel sorry and neither should you."

I felt the tension through the air but I didn't know how to cut it.

We arrived at Samantha's beach house on the edge of town. The music was blaring, good thing they didn't have neighbors. People were outside playing beer pong, swimming in the pool, streaking, throwing up, making out, and most of all, dancing. If the whole school wasnt here then it had to be the whole town.

We went inside to face the never ending crowd. The air was extremely hot and some people barely had on clothes. I noticed my other friend Angie sitting to the side.

"Hey Angie, where's Sam?" I asked wondering why she wasn't down here partying like she normally does. She never hides out in a room to ditch a party, and definitely wouldn't do it on her birthday.

Angie looked up at Christian first then to me. "Last time I checked she was headed upstairs."

"Thanks. Christian come with me please, I have a really bad feeling about this." I went upstairs, with Chris right on my heels.

I went from door to door trying to see if Samantha was in there. I couldn't find her anywhere. I saw the last door to my right and nodded to Chris. "She's got to be in here."

I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw Samantha in the middle of a circle of guys. She was bare naked and I could tell she was drunk. I noticed one guy had a video camera. The guy put the camera down when he saw me and it was none other than Jason Bradley.

------AUTHORS NOTE!!----

WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT This chapter??

Comment vote and possibly fan.