Chap. 8

Chap. 8

As soon as the camera connected with the bed beside Jason, my fist went straight to his jaw. “Oh my God!” he screamed out in agonizing pain. Christian grabbed me before I could kill Jason for what he was doing to my best friend.

“Let me go! I got this!” I screamed while thrashing in his strong arms. As Christian was trying to tame me, the guys all ran out of the room including Mr. Camera guy. “Damn! See you let them all get away. Leave us alone.” Christian let me go and I instantly grabbed the blanket off the bed and wrapped it around Samantha. She didn’t know what was going on but she didn’t protest either. I put her clothes back on and prepared to empty out the house full of unwanted guests.

I opened the door with Christian right on my hip. “PARTY IS OVER. EVERYONE LEAVE NOW!” I yelled while pushing people towards the door. Chris went and unplugged the stereo and turned on the lights. I went around smashing people’s alcohol cups and throwing beer bottles around. “GET OUT NOW!” After about 3 more shouts, everyone was gone leaving us with a filthy house and another awkward silence.

I went back upstairs to check on Samantha and found her sound asleep in the bed. I walked out of the bedroom and closed the door. I headed to the bathroom and began to cry my heart out. With everything going wrong, this wasn’t something I wanted to experience. After what Jason has done to me I wouldn’t care if he dropped dead right now. I repeated wiped my eyes leaving tear stained mascara all around my eyes and cheeks. I looked in the mirror and saw my big puffy eyes and didn’t want to even show my face to Christian. Just as if on cue, a knock was at the door.

“Allie, it’s me, open up please. Are you okay?” asked a concerned Christian. He was so sweet and he deserved a sweet girl. Someone who hasn’t been through so much already. Someone with an innocent life and ready for a relationship. I’m very far from innocent and I’m definitely not ready for a relationship, not after this heartache Jason left me with. I knew if I didn’t say anything, he would get suspicious so I mustered up my best okay voice to let him know I’m fine.

“I‘m good. I just needed to use the bathroom. I‘ll be out in a sec.” I made the toilet flush to make him think I actually was using the bathroom. It seemed to work because I heard footsteps backing away from the door. I instantly ran back to the mirror and washed my hands to fix my face good enough to look presentable. I opened the door and saw Christian cleaning up the mess from the party.

“Oh Christian it‘s okay. Samantha has personal maids to clean this up. We just need to grab her and take her to my house so we can all get some rest. It‘s been a long day for me and I just need some time to think.” I stated while walking up the stairs to the bedroom Sam was in.

Christian followed up behind me not saying a word. He gently picked up Samantha and took her downstairs to put her in the car while I grabbed her clothes and stuff to take over my house for tomorrow. I locked the doors and headed to Christian’s car so that we could all go back to my house.

When he pulled up his driveway, he carried Samantha into the house and sat her on my bed while I placed her bag on the floor. “Thanks a lot Christian. I really appreciate you being here for me today, me and Sam. I know you’ve had a rough first day as well. Its getting late, and I think we should all get some rest for school tomorrow. Im pretty exhausted myself.” I stated while trying to take off my heels but failing miserably. Christian sat me down on the edge of my bed and began undoing the straps of my heels and gently taking them off of my feet. I stood up and he helped me unzip my dress as well, his hands lingering a little bit longer on the nape of my neck.

“Thanks Christian. I think you should go. Sam will be waking up any minute with a huge hangover wondering what happened and I got a lot of explaining to do.” I said on my way to my drawers to get my pj’s.

“Alright well I have your number in my phone. Sam gave it to me, I hope you don’t mind. I will call you and check up on you later if you don’t mind to see how you guys are doing okkay?

“That’s fine with me. Goodnight Chris.”

“Goodnight Allie and I’ll lock the door on my way out so just go to bed.” He said taking one last look at me before exiting out the room and closing the door.

I quickly changed and got in the bed. After hearing the door close, I instantly fell into a deep sleep.