FT text 5 "Fire and Ice"

This is during the discussion to get Daya and Nick to talk to each other.

Nashi: Hey Stormy, how is your end of the plan going?

Storm: Going good, we are getting Nick to talk. What was in that potion you had us give him?

Nashi: Ohh, nothing much just my little secret shipping weapon 🤐.

Storm: Nashi, you didn't. 😰
... you used a love potion on them didn't you.

Nashi: Maaaayyyybbeee.

Storm: Nashi, tell me what's in that potion you gave them 😑. Or I won't let you rest your head in my lap on the next train ride to a mission.

Nashi: No don't do that. It's the only thing keeping me from puking my guts out on those death machines. 🤢

Storm: Tell me

Nashi: I'll tell you, it's part love potion part truth potion. It's the ultimate shipping potion, I only use it in really desperate shipping situations.

*Nova has entered the chat*

Nova: Nashi, WTF😲. Why did you spill are shipping secrets to your boy toy.

You know he couldn't actually stand to see you suffer for more than five minutes. He would have cracked.

Nashi: Nova, he is not my boy toy 😤. And aren't you supposed to be doing a play by play with Gale about what's going on in the confessions.

Nova: It's called multi tasking. And you have been to distracted by Storm to notice Daya has started to cry her eyes out.

Storm: Nick has started to cry too. What's going on? Is this something to do with the plan?

Nova: I'm gonna leave that up to your girlfriend to explain.

*Nova has left the chat*

Nashi: I'll explain in real life just unfreeze Nick. We are currently having Rose unparalize Daya. Hopefully things go smoothly and the 2 will just be one big crying lump for a bit.😅