6 Broken Chandelier

POV Jack

Her sudden reaction made me to laugh, she was giving me a hug. My heart however skipped a beat when she thanked me for some reason. “Why? “ I almost was speaking to myself. As quickly as she jumped to hug me it happened, she let go and pushed me backwards. “No! Don’t come near me!” She yelled and I felt confused, she just hugged me like seconds ago?

Again she made a huge change of emotions and looked furious when our eyes met. She was approaching me and I held my hands in front of me and tried to calm her down. Next thing I know I fell to ground from surprise. My hand was rubbing the spot on my cheek that had a tingly sensation. Wait, did she just give me a slap? My mouth was wide open while I stared at her standing in front of me and breathing heavily, almost angrily.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JACK OVERLAND!” Her voice was loud, commanding and also desperate, she continued without taking a single breath in between. “Everyone looked for you, even I did but you were gone!” Her eyes were watering, soon I started to watch her more closely. She had eyes that shined like blue sapphires when light hit them, her platinum blonde hair was in loose braid and.. she must be in here twenties. Could she be the girl?

My daze was broken off when she screamed to me, “Answer! Why didn’t you tell anyone that you were alright!” Her lower lip was shaking and her angry expression was wearing off. With a smile I stood up and wiped some snow from top of me. My cheek was still feeling a bit warm after the hit. “Nice aim,” I said ironically and tried to lift the mood. No response, she just crossed her hands.

“As the matter of fact I have been searching for you for years. I lost my memory back then.” Her eyes were scanning my body while I spoke. ”So sorry for not informing anyone about anything,” I smirked and she made a sigh. “You’ve changed a bit,” my hands made a quick wave in the air when they painted her figure in the air. She furrowed her eyebrows which made me chuckle.

“Well, Jack Overland. You have changed a lot also. Contact lenses and dye, I assume?” She sounded so noble, like a person who is rated high above my status. It felt almost annoying. What, dye and contact lenses? Wait a second.. ”No, I am, ” her words cut me off. “Your appearance has changed but you look like you haven’t aged. That is odd.” Her voice sounded like she tried to figure things out.

Then a knock at the door made the ice castle echo inside. “Who..?” I glanced at her and she seemed to be freaking out. She made a quick peek at me and ordered me to hide. Me to hide? ”NOW!” She yelled and rushed downstairs, a girl’s voice was calling her and I glanced down from the staircase. I didn’t have time to explain that if you don’t believe in me you can’t see me.  

They were singing nicely and having a bonding moment, they were sisters. I’ve seen the brownish haired girl before. She was also part of the memory, I am leaning to my staff and seeing what they are doing. Then the blonde girl started to panic. She made a blizzard again like she did when I came here. However this ended in an explosion where something shot the girl in the chest, blonde girl yelled her name, “Anna”, and made her leave.

Now I knew that the blonde girl is called Elsa, since Anna begged her not to shut her out again. Wondering what that means? Elsa seemed broken and needing some time alone so I just stayed in the shadows and watched her.

There were loud voices yelling outside, some men. I flew to balcony to check things out. There were men forcing their way inside of the palace. They were already in when I searched for Elsa to warn her. I managed to keep a guy called Hans away from her for while. They were going in, to the room before the balcony.

I heard battle sounds and flew to that room after Hans. They were attacking her, using weapons and trying to harm her. I slowed down one arrow with my wind but the other one almost hit her and my heart almost stopped. Luckily the guy named Hans managed to stop him from shooting her. However the arrowhead broke the ice chandelier which was right above Elsa.

Elsa and I looked at the chandelier with horror. It was coming down. “Run Elsa!” I yelled and slowed down the falling of the chandelier with wind. I run towards her, still I don’t wish her to have harm. My hand reached to her but.. she ran through me. I exhaled from shock and looked over my shoulder when the chandelier finally hit the ground making a loud bang and then almost bell like sound when the ice crystals broke. She went through me, she stopped believing in me while I let her be in peace.

I was holding my chest, this feeling is terrible. First she sees me and then she doesn’t. How could this be? Then she slipped and was laying unconscious on the floor. I went to her and felt worried, “Are you alright?” My hand tried to shake her awake from her shoulders but it went through. I watched as the men dragged her away. I started to follow them while I lifted the hood back on my head again.  I found her and lost her again.