41 Wind and Ice

POV Elsa

“No! Matthew stop freezing the floor! Evie get down from the ceiling!” I am running around our bedroom like a madwoman. How two four year olds could cause this much trouble? Then I look at Evie and I see her hair sticking all over the place and the snow white color. Then I look at Matthew with his mischievous smirk. Well, it figures. They are the children of Jack Frost, our children.

I sigh deeply and close my eyes. “Count to ten,” I whisper to myself. “One, two, three--,” I gulped when a strong wind passed me. Evie is giggling and flying around the room. “You two! No using powers inside!” I gasped and I saw Matthew freezing now the wall. They were laughing.

Then it reached a point what I couldn’t stand. Evie was making Matthew fly with her. “THAT DOES IT!” I yelled and stomped the floor with my foot. A cold wind rushed inside the room as the ice spread. “Whoa! Elsa!” I heard Jack’s voice. He had just came inside from bedroom window. He jumped back when my powers exploded.

I brushed a hair strand away from my face, “Hey .. Jack.. kids were..” Jack smiled and walked to me, he embraced me. “They were having fun, huh?” Jack whispered and kissed me. I closed my eyes. “EWWW!” Our kids yelled in unison and after the kiss Jack gave out a smirk.

I watch at him, how his face has stayed as handsome as the day we met first time. I touch my face and I feel a wrinkle near my eye. My physical age is now older than his and I sigh. Jack takes a hold of my hands. “What is wrong my Queen?” Jack smiles.

I sigh, “I am getting old.” Jack chuckled and embraced me. “I will love you for eternity, you’re always the most beautiful woman in my life,” Jack whispered to my ear and caused me to blush. “Besides, nothing can ruin those sparkly eyes of yours.. blink a couple times for me, huh?” Jack grinned deviously and I gave him a sly smirk while slapping him to his chest. “Stop it,” I laughed.

Jack lifted me up in bridal style and kept on smiling. “Time to visit North Pole?” He winked his eye and soon excited screams were coming from our children’s mouths. We both laughed and Jack took out a snowglobe. He broke it and told it where we are headed.

Soon we were at North’s place. Jack placed me down and was holding my hand. “Oh, Frost family,” North came to us and smiled. Evie and Matthew were already running around the workshop. “Geez mate, you should keep them on a leash,” Bunnymund came to Jack. It seemed that his tale was a bit frozen.

“Matthew, apologize from uncle Bunny,” I yelled to Matthew who came running. He had my hair color, Jack’s eyes and smirk. His hair was a bit long and wavy, carefully combed by him. Matthew hugged Bunny, “Sorry uncle Bunny.” Matthew smirked and left while Bunny was groaning. “Your kids now how to behave but they are too free minded like their father,”Bunny rolled his eyes and grinned to Jack.

Jack laughed to Bunny. “Well, Kangaroo, at least they didn’t make you fly and then freeze,” Jack chuckled and Bunny showed his tongue. Our children were unique. Matthew mastered the powers of ice and snow while Evie could control wind.

“Mum, look!” Evie giggled while she flew to sit on top of the earth globe. “What are these lights mum?” Evie looked curious while stared at the globe. “The children who believe in us, the Guardians,” Jack said and flew to sit next to Evie. He messed her hair and they laughed. He was a good father even though he was busy with his duties.

We spend the whole day at North Pole. Jack kept messing around with our children and those three were bugging poor Bunny. When we finally were home and kids were sleeping I had some alone time with Jack.

POV Jack

Elsa is staring outside, at the moon. I go next to her and I wrap my arms around her. “You know that your beauty is far more glowing than the moon?” I whispered and kissed her neck. “Jack..” Elsa whispered with sad voice and turned around. “Yeah?” I smile to her.

“You should be with someone else.. there are other immortal beings? Right?” Elsa gulped and I stared at her. “What do you mean?” I gasped in misbelieve.

Elsa sighed and seemed sad, “Jack..  I am dying one day.. I want you to be happy.” A single tear runs on her shoulder. “Come here,” I ordered her and puller her close. I embrace her, pressing her head against my chest. “I will never leave you, I will always be there for you.. Elsa.. My love for you is not replaceable. The time I get with you.. well.. you know,”  I whispered and kissed her forehead. She cried against my chest for a while.

I lifted her chin up, “Stop crying already.” I smiled to her. “You are making me look bad, I should bring fun and not make pretty girls shed tears?” I laughed and she chuckled while wiping away her tears. “Better,” I chuckled and nipped her ear. “Uh.. Jack,” Elsa whispered.. “Mmh?” I responded.

“You’re supposed to nip on noses,” she giggled. I hummed, “That goes for normal people. You on the other hand are my wife.” Her hands squeezed me tightly when she wrapped them around me.

“Will you love me when I am old and wrinkled?” She whispered. So this is what this is all about. “As I said, all eternity,” I pull her further away and I kiss her gently. “You know.. you’re in love with an old man, I am 15 years older than you,” I smirked.

Elsa groaned, “Yeah Jack but you look like a perfect 23 year old.” I gave her a mischievous smirk, “Perfect? How perfect?” She started to laugh. “Try your luck Frosty,” she walked to bed with her sassy walk.

“What if I do.. you know.. you are Mrs Frosty,” I said while feeling amused. “Perfect for having fun with,” Elsa winked her eye and I cocked my eyebrow while laughing. “Uh, huh? What do you mean?” I smirked to her.

Suddenly she pointed up and when I glanced above my head. Well, there was a huge snowball that landed on top of me. I dug myself out. “Yeah, having fun with,” I pouted to her playfully. She giggled and walked to me. Her hand cupped my cheek when she kissed me. “You are the fun, Jack,” Elsa smiled. “You’re not doing bad job yourself,” I told her and she gave me a sly smirk.

“Umm..” I look outside and Elsa sighs. “You need to go?” Elsa whispered sadly. I nodded, “Yeah.. but I will come back when you’re awake.”  I squeeze her hand tightly. I need hardly any sleep and doing winter to world while she sleeps   is hard work. I kissed her quickly before leaving. Now it is winter season so I have been really busy. I really wish that I could be more with my family.

A/N:

There was now a time skip. In the next one we will have a time skip too.

Two more chapters before epilogue. *sighs* I will miss this book.

*hugs everyone*