Im in love with you - oneshot Belch

"Alright" you turned to your friends and let them critique you're choice of outfit.
"It looks great, you'll be fine, that's not what we're worried about" your friends replied.
They know the bowers gang are no one to fuck with but you tried convincing them that Belch was different. You knew he was. You weren't the type to take in peoples opinions anyway. "I'll be fine" you replied. Your friends nodded and rested their heads in their hands. "Just be careful, for our sake at least, we don't wanna get killed"

*fast forward*

Your friends are gone and you're waiting outside your house for Belch, he loved picking you up and showing off his car, you didn't mind it.
Finally you see headlights, he pulls up in front of your house and excitedly you run up to the car and get in.
You guys had been dating for awhile but you still get excited to see him every time.
"Hey y/n, you look nice" he looked at you and smiled before driving off.
"Thanks" you smiled to yourself looking out of the window.
"So where are we going?"
"I was thinking the lake, it's nice there, and pretty chill" he replied and you nodded knowing that it would be a good night.
"Well is Henry and the rest of them over there too?"
"No," he responded "I was thinking just the two of us would be nice" he smiled grabbing your hand.
You smiled at him and laughed, "yeah, it would"

*fast forward*

You get to the lake, getting out and he goes around to the trunk and gets out blankets and you're favorite snacks. Yeah.
You guys walk over to the shore and he lays out the blanket and you guys lay on it, holding hands and looking up at the stars. You count to yourself each shooting one you see.
"So, y/n, I've been thinking and I just wanted you to know that you don't have to be scared of me, or my friends." He looked over at you
You looked down at your hands. "Yeah, well I'm not, my friends are. They think you're gonna kill me and then go after them or something" you replied laughing a bit.
"I would never do that, I would never lay a hand on you...in a hurtful way at least" he laughed and you looked at him, grabbing his hand. "Well if you want you can beat them up, just not me" you laughed and looked back up at the night sky.
That's exactly what he loved about you.
He laughed "you know, I can never sit comfortably in silence like this with anyone, you're so different than anyone else"
You looked back to him.
"You like the same music, you listen to me when I talk, not to mention I can actually talk to you."
You smiled and rolled on to your side to face him.
"It's like I'm, im in love with you."
You knew it, you knew he was. You were just counting down the days until he said the words, you never thought it'd be this soon though, let alone like this. You didn't need to hear it to know it, but it was nice.
"I love you too" you smiled and got closer to him resting your head on him.
The two of you watched the sky and talked for hours before falling asleep.
Who would've thought that someone in that group of boys could be like this. Well, besides you of course.