First Fight - oneshot Henry

"Why are you like this?" You scream at him while running off.
"Y/N!" Henry screamed while chasing after you
You just saw him terrorizing those poor kids with his three friends encouraging him and helping.
"No! What did they ever do to you?" You yelled back at him
"You shouldn't be here, you shouldn't of saw" he replied, anger in his voice.
"You know what, I'm happy I did. Fuck off"
He stopped in his tracks, no longer chasing after you. You could hear his friends yelling for him to come back and your fighting back tears. "Fine y/n, fuck you, you should've known." You stop walking and turn around, looking at him in disgust, "what'd you say?"
He turns back and looks at you. "I said you should've known"
You start laughing, feeling yourself going crazy, walking towards him quickly. He looked a bit scared.
You pushed him, "I should've known?" You laughed. "You're right. I should've known, you're right. All my friends ever told me to do was stay away from you. I knew you picked fights but not with children!"
He looked up at you shocked at your actions and words. His friends stopped yelling for him at this point, walking up but standing about 10 feet away.
"How do you think they can defend themselves?"
He looked over at his friends, he won't back down, not in front of them.
"They can't, and you know that" you said then crossed your arms.
"You know what y/n, just go home." He said while walking towards his friends.
"Fine, it's over." You hated yourself for saying it, but you had no other choice. You had never actually seen him bully anyone the whole time you were dating. He made sure you didn't, he wasn't like that around you. He heard your words, and turned around just to see you walking away. He turned back around and started vigorously punching a tree. His three friends just stood around and watched him, not really knowing how to react to this situation.

*fast forward*

You get out of the shower and go in to your room, calling your best friend, telling them what had happened.
"Fuck, I'm sorry y/n." They said, you hated it, you hated everything about this day. "I wish I never met him" you said to your friend. Before your friend could reply you start getting another call. "Hey y/f/n I'm getting another call, I'll call you back" you said and answered the other line.
"Y/n, it's Henry. Meet me behind the liquor store down the street" he said quickly, hanging up before you could respond. You hang up the phone and look around the room. Questioning if you should or not.

*fast forward*

After arguing with yourself for 20 minutes you're now walking up to the liquor store, goddamnit. You're mad at yourself for caving in to him so easily but you need to hear what he has to say, something was telling you to go.
You walk up and see him standing there, just him. No friends.
"Y/n... please just give me another chance"
You laughed under your breath, shaking you're head.
Henry starts getting closer to you.
"Why should I?" You said rolling your eyes.
"Because you'll never have anyone else like me, I do everything for you." He wasn't wrong.
You could feel yourself giving in, you looked up at him and he grabbed your face.
"I fucking love you, okay. I don't love anyone."
You started tearing up, taking his hand off your face, holding it tightly. "But what you did-"
He cut you off before you can finish, "I'll stop."
You looked up at him in shock. You could tell he regretted his words but he knows he would regret losing you more. "No promises that they will, but I won't encourage it anymore, or stop it." He added. Well that's a start.
You looked up at him and then looked around. "It's wrong, its so wrong" you said looking at him. He sighed, "y/n. Things can change, but I can't do that without you"
He was right, if you left him, which you didn't want to do, he would probably just get worse. You don't know how you loved him so much but you did.
"Okay, we'll fix this together." You said and he pulled you in to a hug. You guys are hugging for awhile and you pull back to look at him. "Oh and by the way, I fucking love you too"

*A/n
Requested by whomsttfbowers 💕
I'm working on the others, they might take awhile, I hope this was good.