Skater - Patrick

This was a request, hope you enjoy. 💕

It was your first day at Derry High School, you were nervous but you've done this all before. You missed the bus and ended up skating to school instead, probably better anyway, you hated buses.

You arrived at school and saw a group of boys standing outside, they stared at you. One of the boys walked up to you, the rest of them following. "And who might you be?" The boy with the mullet said. "I'm y/n" you said not wanting to show your nervousness. You looked at the boys really taking in their appearances and vibes, which were weird but intriguing. "Y/n, huh? You new here?" He continued. You nodded. "Alright. You shy or something?" He said stepping closer while the other three boys stood around you in a circle. Fuck. "No. Are you? Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" You replied. The boys all looked at eachOther and snickered. "I'm Henry. Thats belch" he pointed to the boy with the hat. "And those two are Vic and Patrick" he pointed behind you. You turned around looking at them, then nodded. "Okay cool, bye" you said quickly while trying to get past them. "Oh no," Henry said grabbing your arm. "Meet us here at lunch, you don't have friends here anyway, do you?" Henry finished, letting go of your arm. "No. I'll meet you here at lunch." You said while looking around at them.

*fast forward*

Finally the bell rings for lunch, you're walking down the hall to but your books in your locker. You really couldn't tell if you were excited or scared for lunch. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turn around to see one of the boys from earlier standing behind you, smiling very creepily. You avoided eye contact. "Hi princess" he smiled and got uncomfortably close. You looked around for help but everyone looked just as scared as you. You finally decided to look him in the eyes. Patrick. You smiled a little, not wanting to come off nervous. "Hi.." you replied. He grabbed your arm and pulled you away from your locker, slamming your locker shut and grabbing your backpack, throwing it around his shoulder. "I'll carry this for you, you comin?" He smiled. You nodded, a little shocked. "Yeah". You felt this feeling in your stomach, you couldn't tell if it was nervousness or butterflies. He was so weird but, Why is he so cute.

You walk outside and saw the other three boys waiting. Patrick put your backpack down and pulled food out of his backpack handing it to you. "Eat" he demanded. The other boys just watched, while eating their food. "Okay" you said awkwardly, secretly dropping the food on to the ground. You didn't trust it. "Oops, I️ dropped it, too bad" you said and sat down. Patrick looked at you, almost angry. He ran in to the school and came out minutes later with a new lunch, handing it to you. "Don't fucking drop it" he said sternly. You laughed, and nodded. "Wow, someone's gotta crush huh? Already Patrick?" Henry said looking at Patrick. Patrick looked at him and smiled then looked over at you.

The bell rang and finally this awkward shit show was over. The boys started walking away from the school, "I️ need my backpack" you shouted to Patrick while running up to grab it. "Why? Come with us." He said smiling. "No" you grabbed your bag and ran back in to the school. The boys rolled their eyes and kept walking.

*fast forward*

School was over and all you could think about was the weird encounters you've had all day. You get out of the school and decide to skate home, you threw your skateboard down under your feet and began to skate away when you suddenly felt a tug on your arm. "Where ya goin?" You turn around to see Patrick, and only patrick. "Where's your gang?" You laughed a bit looking around. "Gone. You're mine" He said while smiling, putting his foot on your skateboard making it impossible for you to skate away. "What?" You said confused, slightly scared. "You're mine, I️ like you. They don't get to have you" he explained for about 5 minutes why you were his, and why you can't worry about his friends anymore. You were too tired for this. "Fine, how about we talk about it tomorrow? I'll be yours, tomorrow." You said while sliding your board out from under his foot. "Fine, and every day after that too" he said while standing back, crossing his arms. "Mhm" you replied and skated away as fast as you could. What the fuck. You were laughing, but scared, but happy all at once. He was really cute, in a really weird way.

You get home and walk in and your mom walks up to you, "how was your first day?" She smiled. You set your bag down. "This towns fuckin weird" was all you said and went to your room. You had a lot to prepare for.

A/n
Idk how to feel about this story, it could've been a lot better but 🌚 it's okay.
Sorry for any typos.