First Fight - oneshot Patrick

"What's this?" Patrick giggled as he picked up your journal, "No Patrick, stop" you said while trying to grab it.
He held it up above his head and laughed at you struggling. "It's okay sweetheart, you're mine now, so I get to know everything". You guys had been dating for about two months, but what was in that journal was far more than two months worth of feelings and thoughts.
You're practically climbing up him to get your book back, and he's laughing.
"Okay okay y/n, stop let me read it"
He quickly stopped laughing and pushed you on to the floor harshly, making you fall. It scared you and made you realize how easily he could actually hurt you.
You're not gonna let Patrick read the journal, you've been trying to get it back for about 15 minutes now and your bruised from him pushing and hitting you away. Not purposely trying to hurt you, just trying to get you away.

*fast forward*

Patrick had ran in to the bathroom and locked the door, after 30 minutes you finally get your journal back. You were crying, you felt so exposed and vulnerable. He sat on your bed with his head down, "why would you do this?"
You asked while wiping your tears away. You knew why he did it, he wanted to know your thoughts, he needed to know everything. You were his. "Just leave, get the fuck out" you yelled at him while throwing your journal at the wall. He said nothing, he just looked up at you, almost sad. "I'm sorry y/n" was all he finally said.
You sat on your ground with your head in your hands. "No Patrick, just go" you said while shaking your head. You were so embarrassed. There were things in there about family, and friends, and yourself. All your thoughts and trials.
"Fine" was all Patrick said and grabbed your journal and left.

*fast forward*

You wake up the next morning on your floor, you couldn't bother to get up on to your bed. You just lost your boyfriend and he of all people had your journal. Patrick Hockstetter, why him. You look over and see a journal laying on your floor by your window, he had opened your window last night and threw it in.
You walk up to it and grab it, this wasn't your journal, it was a new one. You opened it up and it read,
"Y/n, im sorry that i read your diary, but I realized that you're real like me. I decided to burn it and I got you a new one, for new beginnings.
Meet me at the lake at 3:00.
-P.H"
You teared up not really knowing how to feel, maybe it was a good thing he had burned it, but at the same time he had no right doing it.

*fast forward*

You get ready and start walking to the lake, walking through the forest and hearing the leaves and sticks crunch beneath your feet. You get to the lake and see Patrick sitting there tossing pebbles in to the lake.
He turns around after hearing you walk up.
"Y/n, I'm happy you came." He said smiling walking up to you. You looked down, "yeah.."
"I guess I'm sorry.. about yesterday." He said while putting his hands in his back pockets, standing awkwardly. "It's okay." You struggled to get those words out because they were far from true, but you knew for once he didn't have bad intentions. "I was thinking maybe we could write in the new diary, together" he said while standing a little bit closer. You looked up at him and saw a side of him you had never seen before. Remorse. You nodded your head yes and he pulled you in to a hug, running his hands through your hair. He was never like this, but you were happy he was. He knew everything now, just like he wanted and apart of you was almost grateful for it. He now knew things about you no one ever did, and he was still there. This was the start of new beginnings. 

*A/n
Wooooow this probably sucked so much but I tried and I hope it's alright. ❤️
Oh and sorry for any typos 😬
THANK YOU FOR 1k!
I'm shook 💕❤️❤️❤️