14

Lydia was acting weird, it had been a few days and Lydia had started to act weird.

April knew Lydia pretty well, first she came home from school rummaging through her stuff looking for some flower, then she was gone for hours and April found her screaming at the Hale house.

Lydia's birthday was tomorrow and so was the full moon April was worried about her beta.she got the chance to explain things to Gemma and Gemma had stated it was a good thing April bit her; the girl had cancer and only 3 months to live.

"So, what do I need to know before my first shift?" Gemma asked as she looked around the old Adam's house curious.

"Try not to kill anyone." She said simply, "And I have something for you." She rummaged through a bag a bit before pulling out a bracelet.

It was gold and hand three charms on it; a wolf, a flower, and a charm that spent out 'iron'. "What's this for?"

April have the freshman a kind smile, "My family is a long line of werewolves. We get our betas a gift their first moon." She motioned to tbs bracelet with a sad smile "My mom and dad got me a necklace that was engraved with the words 'I'm okay' it was like our kind of mantra."

She ran a finger over the flower, "And you Gemma, you're an iron flower; sweet and innocent but t as strong as steel."

****

Shorrrrt updates. Meh, I like the mom/daughter feel.

mazzattack out xxx