16

April moved out of Jackson's way and pushed so he ran into a wall. She growled as her eyes glowed red.

"This asshole has been controlling Jack– son of a bitch!" She started but cried out when Jackson clawed at her arm– trying to paralyze her.

She turned to him and growled, but her growl was cut short when gun shots erupted around then. A gas can was thrown into the room clouding up April's vision.

April grabbed an arm and snapped it when it touched her shoulder, Scott cried out in pain. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"Its okay, I need to to take Scott and Derek somewhere safe." He said before running away. April ran into the room Derek and Stiles were.

She picked Stiles up and threw him over she shoulder, then helped Derek walk and placed Stiles down. "Stay here, Scott'll be here soon." And then ran off.

****

When April got home she was exhausted and  fell right to sleep, not bothering to call Lydia and tell her she was staying at the Adams home.

When she woke the next morning and went to school it was quiet and no one payed any mind, the only normal person was Lydia.

The strawberry blond walked up to April, gave her a kiss on the cheek, then they went to class. April felt like Lydia only hanged out with her because Allison was ignoring everyone.

After school April and Lydia went to Lydia's to get ready for the game tonight.

But April couldn't help but feel something bad was bound to happen.

*****

mazzattack out xxx