Chapter 25: Found him

When I was 15, Everyone used to pick fights with me. When you are the labeled most dangerous, you'd think you'd get left alone alot more. During the out doors portion of the day. I had to run around the track at least 1,700 times, requested by Arnold. When I was finish I'd sit in the shade and carefully examining the other minors abilities. Some couldn't even run 1 lap. A girl with blond curly hair passed by. She was pacing herself and was going pretty slow. She was trying to talk to others but they ignored her. She noticed me and gave me a big smile.

I haven't smiled in so long. I forgot how to do it. I looked at her confused. She suddenly tripped. I widened my eyes. She looked at me and gave a bigger smile. She continued running.

"Marcus." Arnold yelled pitching a water bottle at my head. I caught it and drank it. He came over and I immediately got up to provide him with respect.

"No don't do that stupid bull shit with me. Sit back down. That's a stupid rule. You need to rest." He said pushing me back down. "Tomorrow I want 1,800"

"Yes sir." I said. He walked away and the curly haired girl snuck behind him.

"Hi." She smiled. I widened my eyes and scooted away. She smelled different. It kind of startled me.

"Um-"

"You don't have to say anything. I know you don't talk much." She laughed. Her eyes were a dark hazy brown. She was laughing alot and smiling. She must be new. "Why are you sitting here." She asked.

"Because I'm done with my laps."

"100 already?"

"No. I did 1,600 more than that." I bragged.

Her eyes widened and she smirked. "Damn. This out doors things reminds me of my school. We had gym and I was and still am horrible at it." She laughed. Then she started to cry. "I miss my family...."

"Don't let them hear you say that...."

"Why not."

"When I was seven they made me kill my sister. Because I missed her so much."  I chuckled

Her face tensed up. "Is she-"

"Who knows. Who cares." I shrugged. She started to cry again. She wouldn't stop this time.

"You have to stop. Just adapt this is your life."

She laughed a little. I smiled. "You are pretty cute you know that."

"Thanks I gues-" I mumbled confused again.

"Hey!" Arnold snapped. "Haven't you heard not to mess with this kid. He can pop off your head in two seconds."

She looked at me and ran away. Arnold glared at me. "She's going to drop your heart and beat it up with no mercy. You'll be a dying mess. There's a reason why the girls and boys are separated."

"She was nice." I said watching her leave.

"She looked evil." Arnold looked at the girl running.

I sat there wondering. When was the last time I encountered a female?
•---------------•

"Oh MARCUS" Someone sang.

"Stay away from me Vivi." I turned over. Arnold was skipping and he finally planted himself infront of my cage. It was disturbing to watch a 60 year old man, who I've known all my life to be a bitter son of a bitch, skipping with happiness.

"Follow me." He said opening the cell. I got out and wiped my eyes. He hopped on my back and caused me to stumble. "Second floor. NOW."

I ran downstairs. I stopped in front of the door. Arnold hopped off my back and kicked open the door. A bunch of agents were startled but they immediately went back to work.

"So basically....."  Arnold said going into his office. Ripped off my right arm's sleeve and pointed to my old scar. It was slightly faded but you could still see it well. "Remember this bad boy."

"Yes. Why wouldn't I. I was stabbed like twice when I was 10. What the hell is up with you?"

"So as a early birthday present. I found the kid who did that to you."

I was unresponsive. I didn't know how to take the news. Do I want to see the man dead at my feet? No. Do I want revenge? Yes. Will I stab him? Probably not....

"So turns when we were following you we found this couple you frequently hang out with."

"Was it a double date?" I asked.

"No double date. It's this guy." He zoomed in on a picture. I nearly fainted. It was Kyle. You know.... Robin's brother. Ari's boyfriend. One of my sister's closest friends. As in some one who had childhood issues like I did. Fuck. I haven't thought about it in so long, it should have clicked as soon as I heard the name.

"What should we do with him?"

"NOTHING. Don't touch him. Don't follow him. I'll handle him myself." I mumbled. He has to remember, right?

"What the HELL?" Viviana yelled. I turned around. "The guy who basically ruined your mentally is in your grasp and you don't want to crush him."

"Viviana I'm not like that anymore. I'm not messed up like you." I shrugged. I deleted the file and all the evidence that Hydra had on Kyle. "Don't touch him. He didn't steal anything remember. It was dropped."

"HE MANIPLUATED YOU."

"THAT WAS 13 YEARS AGO." I yelled back. "And might I remind you. So did you."

She glared and got closer. "Marcus you told me-"

"Stop bringing up the past. What is done is done. I'm a new person. I'm not the same guy YOU tried to control into becoming weaker."

"Your friends and family made you weak. Shield made you weak. I'm going to make you strong again." She said hitting the top of my head

I suddenly got a cold shiver. I grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her into the wall. "What the hell did you hit me for."

That was unnecessarily violent. Viviana started huffing as she tried to break loose from my grip. "Marcus. Let her go" Arnold demanded.

I dropped her and stepped back. My head started to throb for a while. My eyes stablized and my head filled with thoughts of violence. Arnold slapped her. "Are you fucking kidding. I said no. You decided to do it anyway. He's already all over the place. He could really hurt somebody."

"That was the plan. Go home you animal. Don't come back until you become a true agent. You obviously know what that means. Or do I have to recover the lost Alex files."

"I said I'll go take care of it." I grumbled annoyed. I was happy to go home. But I didn't look so