Chapter 30: Enough

Viviana was essentially my girlfriend. I through that logic I became corrupt and easily persuaded. Everything she said I believed. She got stronger physically and mentally. She became a little too controlling. I noticed it pretty late. But I still loved her and she loved me. I thought.....

Arnold tried his best to keep her from me. He wanted my undivided attention..... But all I could think about is her. Her pretty eyes, her soft skin, her curly blond hair.

I would sneak around and meet up with her. We would make out. Like alot. I shouldn't go any further..... Brooklyn is in the next roon. Probably sleeping-

Her Pov~

I paused the video to grab a snack. I reached into my old soccer bag and pulled out a granola bar. I went to sit back down and I heard the door open. It didn't take her long to find me.

I heard shoes being thrown to the floor in frustration. "I told you to wait for me."

"I'm impatient."

"You still are my responsibility....You can't go off by yourself."

"Yes Ma'am." I said stuffing food down my mouth. She turned the corner and was suddenly sitting. I felt the rush hit me and I closed my eyes to embrace it.

She still was alot faster. She exhaled and her red hair was sprawled over the back of the chair. I pressed play to continue the story he was telling.

•----------------•

I deserved it..... It was my mistake. Hydra and Shield must never clash like this.

"Marcus." Brook mumbled knocking on the door.

She's persistent. She can't be here. "Please just leave me alone."

"No." She slammed open the door. I twitched, I shuddered at the mood she was trying to bring in.

I saw her through the corner of my eye. She sat on the opposite side. "What do you want?"

"I want you to come home with me....."

"You want what? Are you crazy. I hurt people Brook...."

"I want you to come home." She repeated

"Brooklyn you have to be kidding me." I said refusing to cooperate. I felt her delicate hands grip my shoulder. She whirled me around and kneeled infront of me. Her face was in front of mine, intense and angry.

"I don't care....you think you deserve this cell but you don't. Hydra did this to you. I'm not asking I'm telling."

I was speechless. Her eyes pale and filled with hope and fearfulness. Was she afraid of me.... I knew it.... Why wouldn't she be? "I'll make matters worse....." I mumbled.

"I wasn't asking I was telling you!! I want you to come home with me. You are coming home with me." She said much more sternly. Her face convinced me she was serious which made me kind of upset at how irresponsible she's being.

"I stabbed someone. I stabbed someone who I called my friend Brooklyn. I yelled at you, I broke the bar that welcomed me as a guest. I belong here. Away from everyone else."

"NO!"

"What if I stop you?" I raised my voice getting angrier that she's acting this way. "You think I want to stay here and rot? I joined back into Hydra. Of my own free will. I wore the suit. I even managed to say Hail Hydra. I hurt my family. I hurt my friends. I locked Sage and her kid in a closet. I belong here. I deserve this! Brooklyn I'm a disgusting monster! Scum! A menance to anyone who comes into contact with me! Why the FUCK would you want me in your fucking house Brooklyn?!" I hollered.