Chapter One

Your POV

XFactor the place where stars are born. I was just here supporting my bestfriend, I mean I could sing but I didn't want to make something out of it. Anyway I was there with her as her rock along with her parents. When I went to go find y/b/n I saw a girl with gorgeous green eyes. She instantly captivated me and I couldn't help but blush. She smiled softly and then looked back at her parents and began talking. Maybe I'll meet her again. I thought to myself and found my friend.

As we got to boot camp I was excited because y/b/n made it though they all loved her including Simon. At boot camp I saw those same green eyes coming my way and I instantly started to feel my palms sweat. "Hi I'm Lauren Jauregui, you made it to boot camp I'm really excited to see you again." She said in her sexy husky voice. When she spoke I bit my lip, she was amazing. "Actually my bestfriend made it to boot camp I'm just here for support. I'm Y/N." I said and stuck out my hand, when she shook it I felt sparks fly through my whole body. I think she felt it too because her eyes got a bit wide.

Once things started to get acknowledged between us we started a little romance. Stealing kisses between rehearsals, meeting up in each other's hotel rooms for heated make out sessions. There was one thing that was holding us back from truly giving ourselves to each other. Lauren was hiding something and I wasn't going to pressure her into telling me so I waited, and I would keep waiting for as long as it took. One night while making out with Lauren it felt different, it made me moan. A little after I felt something poking me and I went to move it, when I touched it Lauren groaned. "Baby? What is that?" I asked and pulled away from the kiss. She sighed and looked down embarrassed. "I was born with a dick, you can leave now if you don't want to be with a freak." I giggled and lifted her chin making her look at me and then I kissed her again.

This time the kissing turned to touching, that resulted in us removing our clothes and this is where it all changed. "I'm a virgin Lauren." I whispered to her as she started to kiss down my body making me give off little moans. "So am I princesa and I won't do anything you don't want me to do." She said and kissed right above my little patch of heaven. "Is this okay?" She whispered and I nodded allowing her permission to go lower. When she did I gasped, her tongue taking a swipe between my folds. "Oh my goodness." I moaned out and looked down at her. "If you like that then you'll love what I'm going to do next." She said and used two fingers to part my lips, her tongue licked up again and this time she stopped at my clit making me moan a bit louder. My breathing became shallow and I started feeling hotter. The way her tongue went from my clit to my entrance almost put me out. She sucked on my clit and took her pointer finger rubbing my hole. "This might hurt a little." She whispered and slipped the finger in, my back arched and my face twitched a little. When that finger got to work it went from pain to pleasure, soon after a second finger was added and I could feel myself being stretched. "Oh my god Lauren that feels so good." I whimpered and felt my body start to tighten. "I o-oh fuck!" I said and orgasmed. She licked me clean and then pulled away slowly. "It's your turn." I whispered and rolled us over. I laid her back and kissed down her body making sure to give her breast attention just as she had given me. Her moans made me wetter than I already was and her dick was poking me begging for attention. So I kissed down her body some more and without giving her a heads up I placed her tip in my mouth sucking slightly. Watching porn really does help out when it comes time for the real thing.

Lauren groaned and gripped my hair, she tried not to buck her hips and that made me smirk. I started to take in more of her and began bobbing my head in an up and down motion. This seemed to really turn Lauren on because the more I did it, the louder her moans got. "Baby I'm going to cum!" She said and I just kept going, next thing I knew she blew her load in my mouth and grunted. My first instinct was to swallow because that what the girls in the videos did. Pulling away I swallowed and showed her it was all gone, Lauren's eyes darken and she pulled me into a rough but passionate kiss. She flipped us over and gripped my hips. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked me as she kissed against my skin and ground her hips into mine. I nodded my head moaning and scratching at her back. Then I felt Lauren start to push into me. "This is going to hurt baby but I'll stop and let you adjust or if you want me to pull out I will." She said as she kissed my lips comforting me. She then pushed her tip in causing me to groan, she pushed a little farther and I squealed in pain and a tear fell down my cheek. Though as promised Lauren didn't move and I didn't ask her to pull out. "Move baby.." I whispered to her as I hid my face in her neck. Lauren got all of her length in me and the she started to move backwards and forwards. "Goddamn Y/N.." She groaned and held onto me. "You're so fucking tight baby girl." She said and I started moaning, after the pain subsided it was nothing but pure pleasure.

Lauren pulled away from me and held my hips as she started to pick up the pace. I gasped and arched my back with my slightly bigger than average breasts bouncing. "Oh my god baby yes! Don't stop please!" I begged her and she didn't stop, she kept going and her thumb began rubbing my clit. "I w-want to be on top." I said to her and rolled us back over. I positioned myself and sunk down on her dick moaning loudly in the process. "Fuck baby girl look how sexy you are!" She grunted as I started to bounce on her, she held my waist to help me and her hips lifted to meet mine. This was the best first time and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. The next day we were all getting ready for the elimination round, I sat in the audience and watched as another group called Emblem 3 got voted off. To celebrate another week of being on the show we all went to a teen club and had some fun. Lauren and I ended up leaving early and tried to keep our hands to ourselves all the way back to the hotel but that was hard. In the back of the Uber I began rubbing her dick through her shorts, I couldn't control myself I had to have her. She grunted and tried to keep quiet but it was too hard, as soon as we got back to the hotel she pulled me inside the elevator, pressing the emergency stop button. She pushed my skirt up moving my panties to the side and began eating me out. I moaned and threw my head back enjoying the pleasure. "Don't stop I'm cumming!" I screamed and came all over her face, after that she pressed the button again and the elevator stopped we ran off to my room and made love again that night. Over the course of the next few weeks Lauren and I were fucking just about every night and I loved it. She was treating my body so good that I knew no one would ever pleasure my body this way.

Then it happened. My bestfriend got voted off and I had to go back to the hotel and pack before Lauren even got there. I left a note under her door that told her I loved her and she would always be my first. I told her maybe one day we'd find each other again and get back to have we once were. I left with Y/B/N and we flew back to Ohio. A few weeks later the girls got voted off and it broke my heart to see how crushed they were. I also started feeling sick all the time. I would wake up in the morning and it was like I get hit by the nausea truck. My mom started to take notice and told me to make a doctors appointment, before we even got there I told her about everything from XFactor. I got the results back that I was pregnant and I felt my world spiraling, I was pregnant with Lauren's baby. The months went by and not once did Lauren and I look for each other. Fifth Harmony had ended up becoming successful and that gave me so much joy. They were finally happy and I wished that I could kiss Lauren and be apart of her happiness but I couldn't. I graduated high school and on Christmas Day I gave birth to our little girl. I named her Olivia Crystal Y/L/N.

I had thought about giving her the last name Jauregui but I didn't want it to get out and then people find out that Lauren had a baby. Not long after the girls achieved fame Lauren's secret got out, a one night stand had spoken to Perez Hilton. Then after she secret got out she started sleeping around more, not caring about what people thought. This really broke my heart, the girl I fell in love with was sleeping around with different models and actresses and here I was having sleepless nights and long days from raising a baby and going to college online. Time went on and Olivia and I moved to to LA because of a job offer I had lined up after I completed college. We had bought a nice little house in a gated residence where there were lots of other children to play with and she loved it. Things were going smoothly and just easy until a moving truck pulled up down the street. I wonder who put new neighbors could be?

Alrighty everyone I decided to start a new story because well I just felt like this one would be really good. I know I put Just a Star on hold but I'm not ignoring it. I just have to get some muse back for writing it. Not the meantime this is my new story I'm super excited about it and I hope you love it. This is the first time I've ever really written maybe more than 600 words for a story and I just feel amazing. Don't forget to vote on it if you like it and also comment!