Chapter Fourteen

Your POV

"I need to tell you something." I said and looked down sighing. "Lauren I'm pregnant." I said and bit my lip, I was nervous to tell her because I already knew for about a week. I really didn't know how to tell her but now seemed to be a good time. "We're having a baby baby." She said and then she picked me up and started to spin me around. "Oh fuck I'm going to puke." I told her and ran off to the bathroom puking.

After returning from the bathroom I laid on the bed and took a deep breath. "Can you believe it, Olivia is going to be a big sister and I can actually be there for the birth and first words." She said and rubbed my belly talking to it as if the baby could hear her. I smiled and stroked her hair. "Yeah we're having another baby." I said and ran my fingers through her hair and closed my eyes. "You know Lauren you're going to be an amazing mom, you're so great with Olivia you're going to be even better with a baby." I said and rubbed her head again. "Alright come on and let's get food I know you and baby are hungry." She said and helped me up and we slipped on some clothes and shoes and headed out.

Lauren's POV

Pregnant! My wife is pregnant and I'm so excited. I wanna tell the girls but I want Y/N to be ready when the time comes to tell them. I looked over at her and I just admired her, she wasn't far along but the glow was there. "I'm gonna be a Mama." I said and shook my head still shocked but very excited. "And I'll be here every step of the pregnancy, I'm not going anywhere." I was so proud of my little swimmers creating another human life with this beautiful woman I call my wife. "Lauren?" She called my name and I snapped out of my little daze. "Are you okay baby?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Yes yes my love." I told her and kissed her cheek.

As we walked down the sidewalk I held her hand and just stayed quiet. It was nothing but peaceful air around us and just her presence was more than enough for me. I kissed her hand as we walked into Waffle House. Not to my surprise the girls were there with Olivia. We joined them at the table and as I looked around I realized it was only us in the joint. I chuckled and scooted Y/N's chair you for her after she sat down. I then sat next to her and kissed Olivia's head. "The little moment with my favorite people make life that much more amazing." I said and looked around at my friends and family. "That's so sweet of you baby." Y/N said to me and kissed my lips gently. Man this girl was absolutely amazing and she was all mine.

While eating we had fan come up to the window and wave at us and took pictures. We took a few pictures and then got ready to go back to the hotel. On the way back Olivia fell asleep and I carried her. I noticed Mani and Dinah snuggling up on their walk back and I chuckled. "Always knew they liked each other." My wife said and smiled sneaking a picture of them. Then next thing you knew we were at our hotel doors. "See you girls at 5:30 don't be late." Ally said and walked into her room.

Your POV

I was tired just like my little jelly bean. Olivia was laying in the middle of the bed with her dark hair all over her face. A literal depiction of Lauren when she slept. Now time to add a boy to the mix, hopefully it was a boy. I just had that special feeling even though I wasn't that far along. I crawled in bed beside my daughter and kissed her head before draping my arm across her and what seemed like instantly I fell asleep. I felt a dip behind me and smelled vanilla. Lauren. I moved over some so she could get on the bed better and when I moved our little girl turned to face me and cuddled into me. Both my girls held onto me and it made my heart flutter. This is the happiest I've been since I let Lauren back in.

Laying there in complete bliss asleep, I heard the alarm go off. Lauren groaned and hid her face in my neck before sitting up. She grabbed her phone and turned it off. "I set it for the wrong time." She mumbled and laid back down behind me holding my close. "What time is it Lo?" I asked her softly and she put her face in my neck. "It's only 1:30 baby go back to sleep." She told me and honestly I only heard the first part of her sentence before I was asleep again. Soon enough the time came for us to get up and get ready for this private meet and greet with some lucky teenagers. I did Olivia's hair and got her dressed all pretty, then I handed her the tablet and pulled up Disney+ for her to watch as we got ready. I wasn't sure what to wear because after the meet and greet we were going to go bowling and then have dinner. 'A Day with Fifth Harmony' was the name of the contest these four girls won.

The bowling alley was so much fun, the girls tried their hardest to bowl but we ended up having to use the bumpers anyway. Then, the wonderful fans picked their favorite spot for dinner and let me tell you it was absolutely amazing. After a very beautiful evening with the fans I saw that Olivia was getting restless. Picking her up I took her to the car and placed her in her car seat and then I sat in the front waiting on Lauren. The fact that today was so amazing just felt too good to be true and I was right. I looked over as I heard a phone ring, the picture that popped up on the screen pissed me off more than anything. "What the fuck do you want Camila?" I asked trying not to wake my daughter. "Aw well if it isn't Miss Skank." She chuckled on the other side of the line. "I'm married, that's more than I can say for you." I snarled at her and she went quiet. "Look tell Lauren to call me back." She said and I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Die first." I said and then hung up the phone, right as I did Lauren got in the car. I said not a word no matter how many times she called my name.