Chapter Ten

Lauren's POV

Two weeks and nothing. I hadn't heard from Y/N. I only get to see Olivia because the girls bring her around. Other than that I don't get to see Y/N. "Mama, why is mommy drinking red juice a lot?" Liv asked me and I frowned. "She's very upset with me right now even though I'm innocent." I told the little one and kissed her head. "Go play with Auntie Ally I'll be back okay?" I told her and she nodded running to the backyard. I walked out of the house and headed across the street. I knocked on the door and just waited for her to open. "Dinah I told you to use the ke—key." She said as she opened the door and saw me. "Lauren go away." She said and tried to close the door, but of course I stopped her. "Not until we sit down like adults and talk about this." I said and she groaned. "Hurry up and get it over with." She said and stepped aside as I walked in. "Y/N I wasn't cheating on you." I said and she scoffed. "Let me finish damnit!" She looked shocked but kept quiet. "I was buying things for our date that I had planned that night. I bought you this cliche ass teddy bear and your favorite wine. I was trying to build up the courage to ask you to marry me. When you called me a complete stranger was helping me put the bear in the car because I was struggling." I said and shook my head. "If you would've listened to me instead of jumping to conclusions you would've known." I said and Y/N's face softened. "Y-you were gunna propose?" I dry chuckled and nodded. "Yeah I had it all planned out. I threw it at Dinah after you left and went to my room." "Baby  I—!" She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, sighing in content I kissed her back. "Y/N you have to promise to let me explain, you have to trust me. I would never cheat on you, you mean too much to me." I said while sliding the ring on her finger. "I promise baby I promise from this day forward. To death do we part." She said smiled at the ring and kissed me again.

She pulled away from the kiss and started walking to the kitchen, asking if I wanted anything to eat. I wanted to spend time with her before going back to the girls. I wanted to be with my fiancée. As she walked to the kitchen I spun her around and pinned her to the closest wall. "God you're perfect." I smirked as lust took over, I started to kiss down her jaw line and chuckled as I heard her breathing change. "Do I turn you on Y/N? Do I make you wet?" I asked her not needing to know the answer because I already knew it. She nodded her head, not trusting the words to come out right. I kissed down to her neck and sucked softly on her skin. "You're mine and I'm yours." I whispered against her skin and ran one of my hands up her shirt. I looked next to me and saw the bathroom, pulling her inside I locked the door and pinned her against it. "Why lock the door we're alone?" She asked as I massaged her breasts. "If they come looking they can't get in." I said and she smiled then smashed her pink full lips onto mind. Soon after we were both naked in the bathroom with her on the counter and me kissing down her body while stroking my length. "You smell so good princess. Tell me what you want." I said as I started to kiss her inner thighs teasing her. She whined and bucked her hips. "Use your words babygirl." I said and she bit her lip. "Eat me please." I smirked and took a lick at her folds earning a moan from her. She bit her lip as he head tilted back on the glass mirror. "Sweet." I mumbled and then I started to eat her out. I spread her folds with my fingers attacking her clit with my tongue. My fingers teasing her wanting hole, her juices easily coating them allowing me to slip two in with no problem. Soon I replaced my fingers with my tongue and she gasped. She placed a hand in my hair gripping it while the other played with her erect nipples.

"You look so sexy." I smirked and said watching her frown and then push my head back to her dripping wet cunt. I groaned at her aggressiveness and then I started going again. "Fuck you're so good at that." She moaned and arched her back. "Fuck papí I need to feel you." She said and as if I wasn't already hard enough that name made me even harder. I picked a condom out of my pocket and rolled it on. "You ready for me princesa?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Yes papí I'm ready for you please just hurry up." She begged and I smiled nodded. "Yes my love." I positioned myself and then slipped inside her. "Oh my god you're so tight!" I grunted and she looked at me with a smirk. "Gotta stay right for daddy." She said and I lost it right there. I started to move my hips fast making sure I hit that spot inside her. I leaned down and kissed her while placing a hand around her throat, pounding at her wet core. "Sh-shit daddy you feel so good." She moaned against my lips and I nibbled her bottom one as I kept going. "You like it babygirl?" She nodded her head and reached down to rub her clit. "Come on that's it, rub that clit while I pound that pink pussy." Dirty talk was always one of her favorite things, it made her feel so naughty and I lived to make my girl
feel good.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed pulling me out of my thoughts as I kept going. Soon her orgasm came and I chuckled. "So perfect." I said and then took her off the sink. I then turned her around and bent her over so she was looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm gunna fuck you until you can't walk." I said and slid into her. She moaned and gripped the sink. I started to rock my hips faster, all sorts of sounds leaving our mouths as we fucked. We locked eyes in the mirror and I hit her spot instantly making her eyes roll back. I smirked and kissed her neck while going still making sure to hit that sweet spot. "I'm getting close babygirl." I said and gave her hair a tug as I picked up the pace. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I grunted a released into the condom and I felt her cum around me again. She laid on the sink and started panting, she looked back at me and I smiled softly. "That was amazing."
She said and I kissed her lips softly. "So much for not having sex." I chuckled and she hit my arm.

Your POV

After our little session we were laying on my bed wrapped up in the sheets, me in her arms as she played with the ring on my finger. "I love you Lauren. No matter how much shit we go through I love you." I said and she smiled kissing the side of my head. "I love you too baby, you and our little one." "Oh shit Olivia! She's still with the girls." She said and jumped up. I chuckled and started to get dressed and ran my fingers through my hair to fix it. Lauren's hair always looked like she just had sex so she left it alone and put on her clothes. Soon we were walking across the street back to the girls house when Ally opened the door. "There you two are, we could hear you from across the street." My face instantly turned red and I hid behind Lauren. "I'm kidding but now I know that it could've been true. You guys reek of sex." She laughed and I groaned. Lauren kissed my head and we walked inside of the house. "Liv is with Dinah and Mani in your room Lauren. I think they're looking through your old pictures." We both nodded and walked up to the room and we heard Dinah telling Liv a story. "This picture right here I took it, it was one day when we were all playing by the pool and your mama pushed your mommy into the pool. Your mommy was not happy at all but then your mama gave her a kiss and made everything better. That's the night I took this picture of them asleep on the couch still in their wet clothes. Your moms are the cutest couple ever." Dinah said and kissed her head. "Auntie Dinah, do you think mommy will love mama again?" Liv asked and I frowned, we then walked into the room hand and hand. "Yes puddin I do love your mama." I said and looked at Lauren while kissing her lips softly.

"Yay!" She giggled and hugged our legs. Mani got up and saw the ring on my fingers. "Girls it looks like we're planning a Jauregui wedding!" I blushed and leaned my head on Lauren shoulder. "Yay a Hergegi wedding!" Olivia said and then ran around the room singing 'Here Comes the Bride.' My little family was starting to come together again, until we heard a knock on the door. "Who on earth could that be?" Ally asked and the the dreaded voice was heard. "Girls your going on tour! With Camila Cabello!" Simon's voice boombed through the house. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Lauren and I said at the same time. "Nope, what's up girls." Camila said leaning on the door with a smirk on her face looking right at my Lauren. I purposely placed my hand on Lauren's shoulder showing off my ring and Camila laughed. "That's not gunna stop me princess. Welcome to the tour life Y/N get ready for some fun." She said and walked off. "Lauren she is not taking you from me I will fuck that Fran Drescher sounding whore up!"