Chapter Five

Your POV

I wake up the next day with images of last night playing in my head. I sigh and look down seeing my gorgeous Olivia asleep beside me. God she looks just like Lauren, she even sleeps with her mouth open. How did I ever get so lucky into having a perfect daughter, she wasn't born intersex though. She was a little girl who still liked to rough up boys and show that she was boss, which she did get from me. I giggled to myself and kissed her head. I then climbed out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. After what happened yesterday I decided to take the rest of the week off and spend time with my Livvy. I was going to take her out, spoil her and just spend some mommy time with her. After I made breakfast I put it on a tray and walked back up to my room to see the little doll in the middle of the bed sprawled out. Her long black hair all over the place and I smiled. Of course I took the picture because who wouldn't? I gently placed her in my lap and kissed her head. "Olivia..princess wake up mommy made breakfast." I said and saw her eyes flutter up. I gasped a bit they were so green it was like lily pads in her eyes. "Goodmorning mommy's lily pad." I said and she rubbed her eyes smiling. "Buenos días mommy." She said and it tickled my heart hearing her speak Spanish. She then sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled. "Can we eat now mommy?" She asked and I nodded bringing the tray closer to us. "Would you like to watch Bear And The Big Blue House while we eat?" She nodded her head and grabbed the remote turning on the tv and turning to Disney. She smiled and wiggled into her spot and began to eat her breakfast while watching the show.

After breakfast I washed the dishes and gave her a bath and then turned on PJ Masks, so I could take my shower. As soon as I got out there was a knock on the door. I quickly threw on some shorts and a top and ran downstairs with wet hair. "Coming." I said and then opened the door. "Hey girls what's up?" I asked confused on why they were there. "Hey we just wanted to come see if you wanted to hang out with us." I hesitated and looked around. "I really don't want to be around Lauren after what happened last night." I said and Normani smiled. "Oh don't worry she's in the studio recording  a collab with someone she she won't be with us today." I sighed and nodded. "Alright well you guys can hang out here and let me go put on some real clothes. I went up to my room got dressed and came back downstairs. "Livvy come here princesa." I said and she came toddling down the stairs. She smiled and pushed her hair out of her face. "Fif Harmony!" She squealed and ran to them hugging onto them so tight. "Mommy where Lauyen?" She asked and I rose my brow. "She's in Fif Harmony she's the one who look like me!" She said and looked at the girls. Ally looked at me and bit her lip, I sighed. "She's at the studio smalls." Dinah said and picked her up placing her in her lap. "Oh otay!" She giggled and started to play with Dinah's hair. "What what are we doing today ladies?" Ally asked and looked around the house. "Mommy can we go pool!?" Olivia asked me and got all excited. "Of course we can pretty girl." I said and she screamed in excitement jumping off of Dinah's lap and ran into her room. "Pool? Y/N I didn't know you had a pool?" Normani said and looked at me. "We have an indoor pool and jacuzzi too." I said and she nodded. "I can let you girls borrow some of my swimsuits I have a lot that I'm never going to wear." I tell them and then take them to my room and we all change.

Olivia was already by the pool in the kiddy end splashing and giggling. I smiled at the sight and then got in with her. The water was heated so none of that coldness was going to bother them. "Come in the girls the water is perfect." Ally said as she swam around like a little fish. Dinah and Normani were soon in behind her and we all smiled and giggled. Hanging out with the girls was just as fun and exciting as it was when we were younger. After a while we all got out and changed back into our clothes. Ally decided she wanted to cook lunch for us so Olivia picked out a game for us to play while we waited. Soon Ally called us into the dinning room for lunch and we all sat there having fun and eating. Catching up with each other, I told Olivia that I knew the girls from a long time ago and she was excited and called me a cool mommy. I giggled to hear that come from her mouth. God she remember me so much of Lauren. Wait why was I thinking about Lauren? That girl has caused me nothing but pain and I won't keep thinking about her. I shook my head getting her out of my mind when there was another ring at my door. I walked over and answered, there stood the mother of my child. "What are you doing here Lauren, can't you get a message?" I asked and crossed my arms starting to get annoyed with her. "I can and that's why I'm here. Dinah told me to come over when I was finished, she said you wanted me to meet Olivia." I looked behind me and I frowned. "No Lauren you aren't going to meet her and that's final." She looked at me with such hurt in her eyes that he eyes weren't green anymore but a sad grey. "Please baby she's the only person I have here in LA please let me meet my princesa." When she said that I almost gave in she was pulling on my heart strings. "Fine but I get to tell her that you're her mother when the time is right. Not you." I said and moved aside and let her in. I walked back to the dinning room and Dinah looked nervous. "I'll talk to you later." I told her and she gulped nervously.

"Princesa here's Lauren." I said and she smiled so big, she jumped down and ran over to her. "Lauyen!" She said and wrapped her arms around her legs. "It's weally you!" She giggled and reached up her arms. Lauren picked her up and smiled. "Wow you look so beautiful Miss Olivia it's nice to meet you." She smiled and touched Lauren's face. "Mommy she looks just like me! See!" She said and put her face beside hers and then she giggled. I smiled at how excited Olivia was about the situation. During the day all the girls bonded with Livvy especially Lauren. I didn't want to admit it but she was such a natural when Olivia got sleepy she instantly held her in her arms and sang softly to her helping her fall asleep. I sighed and looked at the girls, maybe letting Livvy know who her mother is wouldn't be a bad thing.

Hey guys I literally wrote this 20mins before going to work. I hope you guys like it I know it's a little short but I just felt like writing it out.