Chapter Eight

Lauren's POV

I slept with her. I slept with Y/N and all I could hear in my head was her moaning and calling me papí. The thoughts instantly hardened me up again. I looked over at my bed and images of last night played in my head. Y/N laying under me taking my length deep inside her and begging me for more. I grunted and adjusted myself while shaking my head. We were so drunk last night we should've known better. How could I fuck up something so precious, we were doing so good. I was getting close to our daughter and Y/N was ready to tell her who I was. I can't believe we did that last night. I woke up to her scream this morning and a ragging hangover. After she ran out of the room I sighed and sat on my bed. Then Dinah burst through the doors. "What happened where's Y/N!?" She asked and I just shook my head. By the looks of things she knew what I was trying to say. "You guys slept together?" Dinah asked and I nodded my head. "I ruined everything DJ, she's never going to look at me, I won't be able to see Olivia. I royally fucked up." I leaned on her and she stroked my hair. "It takes two people to have sex Lolo, maybe it just scared her. I mean who wouldn't freak out." She said and chuckled softly, her awkward humor made me smile. "Thanks DJ." I said and hugged her. She then kissed my head and walked out of the room and I laid back down. I guess I'll try and get some sleep seeing as how it was only 6 in the morning. Why did that girl wake up so early? I laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes letting sleep take over once again.

After I woke up I still had a hangover so I just decided to go shower. I showered and drank some orange juice all while taking two Tylenol. The girls were already up and downstairs giggling and I could smell the good food. I made my way downstairs after getting dressed and looked at everyone with a soft smile. "Good morning." I said and they all smiled. "Good morning Lauren!" "Morning Lolo!" "Morning Lulu!" "Bueños días mama!" My eyes went wide and I turned around there stood Y/N and my little girl. "Did she just.." I couldn't even finish my sentence. "Mommy said you're my mama!" She giggled and ran to me hugging my legs. "Yes princess I'm your mama." I said with tears falling in my eyes. "No cry mama." She frowned and wiped my eyes. "Mommy said that's why I look like you because I've got the Hergegi genes!" I laughed and kissed all over her face. "That's right princess you've got the Hergegi genes." She giggled and hugged me tightly around my neck. I looked behind her and saw Y/N sitting at the table drinking coffee and sighing. "Okay mija go play with Aunty DJ while I talk to mommy." I told her and then walked over to Y/N.

"Thank you for telling her Y/N it means the world to me. You just don't understand." I said and kissed her head, she sighed and looked at me with broken eyes. "I didn't have a choice. This morning after I woke up after running out I realized that I'm still madly in love with you and I can't just ignore that. So I decided it was time to tell Liv that you're her mother as well. Of course she had questions and I explained it to her. She thought it was cool and wish she had one too, but of course I told her it would get her into a lot of trouble." She bit her lip and I just smiled big. I took her face in my hands and just kissed her. "I love when you ramble." I chuckled and pecked her lip. "But Lauren if we do this it has to be the right way. That means no sex we start off brand new okay?" I nodded. "Anything for you babygirl." I told her and she bit her lip. "That means you can't be fucking those other bitches either because I will cut them." When she said that shivers went down my spine. "That was actually really hot babe." She shook her head and sipped her coffee. "Alright everyone let's eat I'm starving!" Ally smiled and started bringing the food out. "Everyone grab a plate and let's get to eating!" We all made our way into the dinning room and got our food. Breakfast was full of laughter and me telling Olivia about how we met and what made me fall in love with Y/N. She loved it, all the stories and the adventures I told her after she said that she wanted to find someone to make her happy like I did for mommy.

After breakfast we all piled into the living room and started to pick movies for us to watch. That's basically all we did that day was watch movies and eat junk food. Olivia ended up falling asleep so I put her in Ally's room and then came back downstairs. "Alright girls lets play Truth or Dare." Normani said and everyone except Ally agreed. "You know every time you suggest that I always end up this close to having sex with one of them." She said and pointed between myself and Dinah. I saw Y/N's face frown up a little but then she just shook it off. "Well this time that won't happen." She said and then spun the bottle. Of course the first person it landed on was Y/N. She looked at Normani with her bottom lip between her teeth and nervous eyes. "Truth or Dare?" She asked and I saw Y/N think for a second. "Truth." She said happily. "Is it true that last night when you and Lauren were having sex that you not only called her papí but squirted all over her bed?"

Y/N POV

My cheeks flushed, did she just ask me that. I didn't really remember specific details about last night but when she said that it popped in my head. I looked at her and cleaned my throat and then nodded my head. "Um yeah I did." I said sheepishly and looked down. Mani giggled and clapped her hands. "That was too easy, okay Y/N spin the bottle." I shook my head and mentally cursed at her. When I spun the bottle it landed on Dinah. "DJ truth or dare?" I asked and she didn't hesitate not one bit. "Dare." She answered and I quick led had to think of something. "I dare you to make out with Normani right now and you can't stop until I say so." Dinah shrugged her shoulders and then leaned over instantly catching Normani's lips on hers. Of course they wouldn't mind it they were basically dating already and I just wanted them to finally admit that they wanted to be together. After what seemed like forever I told them to break it up. In all actuality it had only be one minute. "Okay okay enough face suckers. Dinah your turn." Dinah spun the bottle and it landed on Ally. "Allysus I dare you to take a nude and send it to the first person in your contacts and call them Big Daddy." Ally looked wide eyed and picked up her phone. "B-But it's my mom!" Dinah giggled and then shrugged. "Okay third person then." Ally's face went white and she gulped. She undressed from the waist up and then took a picture and sent it. "Okay now who was the name?" Dinah asked and Ally put her phone down shaking her head. Dinah picked it up and handed it over to Normani and she unlocked it. "Camila.." Ally dropped her head down and bit her lip. Normani opened the messages and went to the details to see that this wasn't the first nude she had sent. "Holy fuck." Normani slid the phone back to Ally and shook her head. "Allysin." She said and chuckled. Ally covered her face embarrassed and then she by her lip. "Oh shut up." She giggled and then the rest of us laughed with her.

"Who knew you could be such a dirty birdy?" I asked with a smiled and she just blushed even harder. This time the bottle landed on Lauren. "Alright Lo, truth or dare?" Ally asked her and of course Lauren said, "dare." "I dare you to contact all the sluts you've been sleeping with and tell them it's over no more sex, contact or anything." Lauren looked at me and then picked up her phone she had made a group chat of every girl she was fucking and told them that it was over no more. Then after it sent she leaned over and kissed me. I felt so happy that she actually did it. It just made me feel so much better not to have to deal with their drama and eventually fuck one of them up because as God as my witness. He knew I would. The game continued and nothing too crazy happened because well a child was in the home. Lauren did have to turn me on without touching me as a dare and that right there was so sexy stuff. Soon after we finished playing I heard little footsteps and there appeared Olivia. She was wrapped in a blanket and she yawned. "Wow I literally look like that when I wake up." Lauren laughed and then picked her up. "Hey twin, you sleep good?" "Sí mama, I slept so good." She snuggled into Lauren. Lo looked at me and all I could do is smile. "It looks like we were finally getting to that stage of our little family coming together and I was loving it."

Sorry guys it took me so long to update. I had this in my draft and I was working on it and then work got crazy but now I'm back and I'll try to have anything chapter up if not by tonight then by Sunday afternoon. Thank you guts so much for reading this it means a lot. I'm glad you guys enjoy it and actually want me to update.