Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Angela Anderson was a 19 year old girl who played hockey and lived in Chicago. She was a center, but she once was a defenseman. Her hockey number was 20, just like Brandon Saad on the Chicago Blackhawks. Him and Corey Crawford #50 were her favorite players.

She had a brother named Andrew, who was 22 and played in the NHL for the L.A. Kings and could possible be traded to the Blackhawks soon! Her dad was the hockey coach of her 14 year old brother named Anthony. So her family was practically hockey, hockey, hockey. Her dad was also good friends with John Mcdonough, the president of the Blackhawks. Angela knew just about everything about the Hawks and she loved them. For being 19, this is kind of nuts, but she knew every player's first, last name, the position they played, their numbers, and their nicknames. She really wanted to get to know them well. She wanted to know Saad, Crawford, Keith, Seabrook, Hjalmarsson, Toews, and Kane the most. 

It was her 20th birthday today. She got a Crawford jersey, a Saad jersey, and 3 sets of tickets for 3 people to a Hawks game!! Two sets were right behinfd the Hawks bench, and the 3rd set was right behind the goalie net. She was unbelievably excited. The next day was the first game and it was against the Boston Bruins. Since Andrew was out with an upper body injury, she decided to take him and Anthony.

Their dad told them that when they get to the UC to go right to their seats, and after the game, after alot of people left, they would meet up with John. He would give them a tour of the locker room and the training room. He also said that they would most likely get to meet the players and Coach Q. Angela, Anthony, and Andrew were very excited.