Chapter 5

*The next day*

ANDREW POV

Yesterday was alot of fun. I had soo* much fun watching the game that i play. Talking to the Hawks wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. Shaw and Hjalmarsson were actually very nice to me!

Yesterday me and Brandon Bollig had a conversation.

"Hey Anderson, remember that one fight we got in?" Bollig asked. "Which one? There was a lot! And I beat your ass in all!" "Ahaha you're hilarious" Bollig laughed as he lightly punched me in the arm.

Yeah, me and bollig had gotten in a lot of fights before. But we just laughed about it. There were no hard feelings.

ANTHONY POV

Yesterday, as I was walking out the door, after we had said goodbye to the team, Saad walked up to me. He said, "Make sure you guys go to the morning practice tommorow so..." and then he didnt finish the rest of the sentence, but he looked right at my sister. I think he might think she is pretty or he might like her.

Even though we fight, I love my sister. Sometimes... well most of the time.. she is a better sibling than Andrew. Maybe because hes always traveling for the NHL.

ANGELA POV

"Anthony, as we were walking out yesterday, what did Saad say to you, because he looked right at me." I asked anxiously as i apply mascara on. "Oh nothing.. he just wanted to make sure that we were going to their morning practice today." Anthony said as i realize the time. "OMGG GUYSS. We are gonna miss the practice! Lets goooooo!!!!" I yell as I throw on my Crawford shirt and grab my keys and hop in the car. Then they leisurely get in the car and we are on are way.

I turn on the radio and to my surprise "Safe and Sound" comes on. It is my favorite song. Dont judge.

I can lift you up

I can show you what you wanna see

And take you where you wanna be

You can be my luck

Even if the sky is falling down

I know that we'll be Safe and Sound

As i hear those lyrics i think back to last year when we won the Stanley Cup. I start to tune everything out and jam to the song.

"Angela! Why do you even like this song? Its soo old and overplayed on the radio!" Anthony tries to yell over my music. "ANGELAAA! Anwer me!! She cant even hear me." Oh i can hear him i just choose not to respond.

When the song ended, I said, "This is my car. I can listen to what ever the hell i want loser!" I yell. He then rolled his blue eyes and shut up.

We finally arrive at Johnnys Ice House, where the Hawks practice. We were the only people there so far, maybe because we were really early. "Are you happy you rushed us?? The HAwks arent even out and no one is even here!!" Anthony said. "Yes. I am very happy!" i laugh. The Hawks start to come to the ice right as tthe zamboni finishes cleaning the ice. My eyes land on Brandon.

ANTHONY POV

This is my first Hawks practice and so far kind of boring. I guess when they start practing it will be more fun. Maybe i can get some tips or ponters on hockey while i watch.

For some reason my Dad told us to bring our skates, God knows why. He said," Trust me, i bet you will need em."

BRANDON POV

This whole time from when i met her yesterday to when i layed eyes on her today, i could not stop thinking about her. What was her name tho? I was to caught up in her to remember.

"Hey Kaner, do you see that girl over there?" I ask.

" No, which one?"

"The really pretty one with brown hair and a Crawford shirt on."

"You mean Angela? The one that was came in our looker room after the game. Remember?"

Thats her name! Angela..Angela.. Angela. I say to my self and smile.

"Why are you smiling Saader?" Kane asks.

"Oh no reason." i say with a wink.

"Doed the Manchild have a little crush?"

Yes, yes i think I do have a little crush. But whatever, she probably doesnt even like me like that anyway. But Angela is one of the most beautifulest girls I've seen in a while. Then I spot her looking at me, so i stare at her back and we make I contact.

*BEEEEE* "Hello boys. I hope everyone is doing well. We have a big game tommorow at home against Detroit. Here's our scedule for today. First, we will start off with a scrimmage, then PK and PP practicing, and then odd man rush drills, and then if everything goes well before practice is over ill let you off early. The scrimmage teams will be, Tazer, Saader, Shawzy, Brookbank, Seabs, and Crow on red, and Kaner, Sharpy, Steeger, Duncs, Hjammer, and Rants on black. Strech and then we wil scrimmage in 10. Lets go boys!" Q yells as he rubs his white mustache.

"Duuude, Angela is here! Memeber her from yesterday?" I say to Corey as I start streching.

"Uh yeah, how could I forget her," Corey says as I widen my eyes, "... It was just yesterday when we saw her!"

Pheww! I thought he might have been starting to like her.

*20 min later*

ANGELA POV

The scrimmage started and the black team is winning 2-1.

Brandon keeps glacing at me. I dont really know what to think, maybe he thinks im pretty, maybe he likes me... I am over thinking this. He probably is just thought i looked familiar and trying to see if it was me. BRandon probably has... i mean has millions of girls that would be dying to date him. I mean hes really cute in all but he probably has a girl friend or something. And why in a million years would HE go for ME.

As the scrimmage is going on, I look at my brothers who are talking to eachother and pointing at the ice. "See what Keith did there? Sharp had a break away and he stole the puck from behind. I want you to try to be more like him. If you want to make it to the NHL some day, you have to be one hell of a defenseman, Anthony" I hear Andrew say to Anthony. There just babbiling about hockey. But sometimes Andrew can be a little mean to him.

BRANDON POV

I cannot stop starring at her. Shes beautiful and I NEED to go talkk to her. "Saad.. MANCHILD... SAADER...SAAAAAAAD!!! SHOOT THE DAMN PUCKK!!" I sorta hear one of my teamates yell to me, but i can makeout which one. Right then I get the puck stolen by Hjammer. I look at Angela, and she is laughing at me.

"Goddammit, Saad! Where is your head? I cannot have you playing like this. Is there something you need to do to get your head into the game? "Coach Q says hoping for no as the answer.

"Yes, actually there is something I need to do."

I skate to the bench and get off the ice and walk to where everyone is standing and watching us practice. Then i spot the Crawford shirt and I know its Angela.

She is facing the other way talking to her brother.

I run up from behind her and tap her on the shoulder.

"Uh hi Angela." I say out of breathe.

"Oh hey Brandon! What's up? " She smiles and says.

"Well.."

"Wait aren't you suppose to be practing?"

"Long story. But Angela, here's the thing. From when we saw eachother yesterday to when we made eye contact today, I could not stop thinking about you. I might have forgotten your name... but I did not remember you, Angela."

"Brandon!! Get your ass over here!" Q yelled.

"I have to go but will you meet me after practice, right here?"

"Yes!" she says with a smile.

Yes.