Chapter 2

It was the next day and they were getting their jerseys on and getting ready to leave.

ANGELA POV

Andrew didnt have a Hawks jersey that fit him anymore since he hasnt been home in a long time. So Dad asked him if he wanted one of his. He gave him a hard time about not having one. It was kind of funny. I have two kings jerseys, my brother's and Quick's #32. Andrew ended up wearing a Shaw jersey. Anthony's favorite player is Kane, so obviously he wore a Kane jersey.

The game started at 7 and it was 5:30 now. It takes 20 minutes to get to the UC so we left right then because of traffic.

We finally arrive at the UC and they checked our tickets and we went straight to our seats.

ANDREW POV

I wonder if people will notice that im a Kings player if I have a Hawks jersey on. My family and I have lived in Chicago all our life and we have been fans of the Hawks for forever. Im secretly disapointed that i dont play for them, but hopefully someday soon i will! At least i have fufilled my (and alot of kids) childhood dream of playing in the NHL. In the NHL I play as a defenseman, and I love the NHL. Well at least playing in it... maybe not the reffs. so personally i love going to Hawks games. shhhh!

ANTHONY POV

I am soo excited fot this game! This is Kane's first game back from his lower body injury.

ANGELA POV

While we were waiting for the Hawks to come out to warm up, I was watching videos of the Hawks on the jumbo screen. I was also thinking about my family and hockey. I remember way back when we all used to practice together and help eachother out with hockey. To this day, Andrew helps me when he's home and I help Anthony. I'm happy because we're still like that. Right then, we here "Here Come the Hawks", and see the players come out. As they were coming out, we stook our hands out! They all came and touched my hand, but then Saad came right before Crawford! He was perfect and one of the only players warming up with out a helmet. As he touched my hand, he smiled the best smile at me!!!!! I was beyond speechless. As they were practing, they interviewed Kane. He looked and winked at us! Ahh! As some players skated pass us, they would smile and wink. Maybe because of our sign.. maybe not.

ANTHONY POV

We had made a sign that said "You are all looking beyond SHARP! KANE you CROW me a puck and win this game so we wont be SAAD?" All of the Hawks stopped by to read it. Then all of a sudden Kane came through the bench and was about to go to the locker room. He glimsed at the poster again, took the puck and mouthed to me through the glass if i wanted the puck. I smiled and nodded. so he handed it to me on his way to the locker room!!!! i was SOOO* happy! The last game i went to was with my team and my friend got a puck during the game.

ANDREW POV

One fan next to me kept looking at me weirdly. He looked really familiar! Then, a minute later he said, "you look familiar, are you a hockey player?" uh oh. i told him that i did and then he asked who i play for. "The L.A. Kings, but shh keep it a secret." He seemed shocked but then he told me that he was a fan because his son, Jonathan Quick, was on the team. omg! My sister used to like him..! "Quickie? he's my bestfriend on the team!" Mr. Quick said that thieir family lives in Chicago, so theyre fans of both the Kings and Hawks. Just like my family! "Im gonna go text him right now!"

To Quick: DUDDEE! i just saw your dad at the hawks game!

Quick: really? hes a huge Hawks fan! tell him i say hi! Hey, Anderson, when you coming back? I NEED my bestfriend!

Me: next week. dont worry you wont have to suffer much longer with out me.

Well that was weird....! This is one of the first games ive been to in a while. im excited!