V

The first week of detention passed and now it's their second week. Just two more weeks to go. Just two more weeks.

Sitting in detention Dinah could not take her eyes off of the green eyed girl across the room. There was just something about Lauren that made her feel things that her ex didn't even make her feel. Dinah probably will never admit this but Lauren is special to her.

"Hansen are you ok?" Lauren asked.

Dinah nods "of course I am Jauregui." She said "why do you ask?"

Lauren shrugs "no reason, you just looked out of it and you have bugged me since I got here." She mused. Dinah smirks "do you like when I bug you Jauregui?" Lauren rolls her eyes "of course not!" She dismissed, "I was just commenting on the fact that you haven't bugged me today. That's all."

Dinah smirks as she pulled Lauren to sit on her lap. "I think you like when I bug you." She whispered against Lauren's lips. The brown haired girl rolls her eyes "actually, no I don't. I think you're really annoying." She whispers back.

Gazing up at the girl with a smirk still on her lips Dinah pulls the girl into her more. "See I think you're lying. I think you do like when I bug you." She says. Lauren chuckles "ok let's say that is true. Then if that's the case you must enjoy bugging me." She says, "this is your way of getting close to me, isn't it Hansen?"

Tilting Lauren's chin down Dinah smirked at her as she looked into her bright green eyes. "You're not completely wrong." With that said Dinah roughly pressed her lips to Lauren's. Fluttering her eyes closed and making herself comfortable in Dinah's lap Lauren kissed back just as roughly. There was something about kissing Dinah that made her heart beat like crazy in her chest. Lauren didn't really understand why, but oddly enough she was ok with it. Dinah may be annoying but she was definitely a good kisser. Like really good.

Ally was on the floor making out with Normani again. Pulling away she sighed "I don't like this." She mumbles.

Normani furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down at Ally "what do you mean? Did I do something wrong?" She asked. Without saying anything Ally flipped them over. "Not at all. I just wanted to be on top." She answered. Normani chuckles "I'm usually a top, but I'll make an exception for you." She said.

Ally rolls her eyes before softly connecting her lips to the blue haired girl's. Fluttering her eyes closed Normani held onto Ally's hips and held her close as she kissed back.

Pulling away from the kiss Ally gets off of Normani and laid beside her. Turning on her side Normani looks at the girl "you ok Allyson?" She asked, gently running her fingers through Ally's hair. Ally smiles a little "yeah, I'm just unsure." She says.

"What are you unsure of?" Normani asked.

Ally sighed as she played with her fingers. "I'm unsure about...us. Like what are we doing Normani?" She asked. "Right now we're having fun," Normani took Ally's hand in hers "but if it would make you feel better let me take you out on a date." She says. Ally's eyes lit up "I would love that."