VII

Walking back inside her home Ally wore the biggest smile on her face. Tonight was absolutely perfect! She really thinks that her and Normani could be more.

"So I'm guessing the date went well." Lauren asked known smirk.

Ally nods happily "it was great! Lo she was so sweet!" She gushed "I honestly think I'm really falling for her." She says.

Lauren squealed with excitement "oh my gosh! Ally that's so great! I'm so happy for you babe!" She said, pulling Ally in for a hug. Ally smiles as she hugged her best friend back "me too."

-

Friday
Today was the semifinals against Windchester Bulls and La'Brooke Ravens basketball team to see which one would be going to the finals with the TreeHall Clovers. Today was a pretty exciting day.

"So Lo are you excited about the basketball game today?" Ally asked.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows "why would I be excited?" She asked. Ally rolled her eyes "maybe because you get to see a certain ombré haired girl in action." She said, nudging Lauren playfully.

The green eyed girl rolls her eyes "and why would I be excited about that?" Lauren asked. Ally raised an eyebrow "oh don't act like you don't like her Lo because I know that you do. I can see it in your eyes that you do." She says. Lauren huffed "so what if I do? Ally you know better than anyone that I'm not ready for a relationship, not with how my last one ended." She said.

"I know that, but Lauren just because things will Luis ended terribly does not mean that you should just give up on love. I really think that you should give Dinah a chance. I mean I get it she's annoying but she really likes you Lo." Ally said.

Running her fingers through her hair Lauren sighs "I mean I do like her but I just-I need time. I'm still healing." She says. Ally nods "of course but do take too long. I don't want my ship to sink." She joke. Lauren nudged Ally playfully "you're suck a dork!" She laughed. Ally giggles "yeah but you love me!"

-

Standing outside the girls locker room Ally was patiently waiting for the blue haired girl to come out. The door opening caught Ally's attention and she quickly turned around. "Hey Normani." She called shyly. The dark skinned beauty turned around "hey Ally, what's up?" Ally fiddled nervously with her fingers "I uh I just wanted to wish you good luck." She mumbles. Normani chuckles as she lifted her chin and kissed Ally's lips softly. Although she was greatly surprised Ally kissed back. "I'll see you after the game Hernandez." Normani said as she pulls away. Ally smiles "ok."

Walking into the gym Dinah scanned the room until she spotted the green eyed brunette. With her hand behind her back Dinah jogs over to the girl. "Yo Jauregui!"

Hearing her name being called Lauren looks up and locked eyes with beautiful brown ones in front of her. "Hey Hansen. What brings you here?" She asked. Dinah smiles as she pulls a rose from behind her "one I wanted to give you this rose. I saw in Ms Jeffrey's garden and it reminded me of you so I asked her if I could have it. She said yes, obviously," she chuckles "and two I wanted to know if you'd like to grab a bite to eat after the game?" She asked. Lauren smiles "I would love to." She agreed. Dinah breathed a sigh of relief "great I'll see you then." Lauren nods "see you then."

-

They were in the final quarter of the game and the Ravens were a head by three points. The game was close and the Ravens were doing everything in the power to keep their lead. This was one game that they would not lose. They were to close.

Lauren and Ally were biting at their nails as they watched Normani and Dinah on the court. So far they were doing amazing.

"This is so intense." Ally comments.

Lauren nods "yeah it is." She agreed.

Dinah was dribbling the ball as she stood face to face with one of the Windchester Bulls. Dodging right Dinah took off running towards the hoop. Unfortunately one of the Bulls' players decided to play dirty and step on her foot, tripping Dinah and making her twist her ankle. A whistle was blown as Dinah screamed out in pain at her hurt ankle.

Seeing everything go down Lauren wasted no time running to Dinah's side and cradling the girl in her arms. "It's going to be ok Dinah. Everything is going to be fine."