III

Lauren and Ally don't know why they let Zendaya talk them in to going to her party but they did. Now they're sitting on the couch with a red solo cup in their hands as they watched their fellow classmates get crazy on the dance floor and...did other things they much rather not mention.

"Was coming here a good idea?" Ally asked.

Lauren shakes her head "far from it Ally. Far from it." She says. "You guy should come play truth or dare with us." Zendaya says. Looking at each other both Ally and Lauren shrugged and agreed to play truth or dare. Sitting in a circle on the floor Lauren and Ally got ready to play truth or dare. This should be fun.

"Ok Jauregui, truth or dare?" Zendaya asked.

Lauren though for a second "hmm...dare!" She says with a smirk. Zendaya snickers "I dare you to...make out with the person across from you for ten minutes!" She said. Lauren shrugs as looks up and her face fell when she saw Dinah Jane sitting across from her. As badly as she wanted to back out Lauren wasn't going to do that because she never backed out of a dare. With a slow exhale Lauren stood up and made her way over to Dinah. Cupping the older girl's cheeks Lauren leaned in a placed a soft kiss on the girl's lips. Even though Dinah was shocked she kissed back right away.

Ten minutes went by pretty slowly as Lauren ended the kiss with Dinah. Both girls' cheeks were flushed as they quickly moved away from each other and pretended like nothing happened.

Zendaya was snickering to herself before clearing her throat. "Anyways, Ally trust or dare?" She asked. Ally hums "uh...dare?" She said unsurely. Zendaya smirks at her "I dare you to let the captain of the basketball team give you a lap dance!" Ally's whole face went red but she agreed because she wasn't one to back down from a dare. Standing up Ally sat in the chair that was in the middle of the room. Looking down at the younger girl Normani smirks as she leans down towards Ally's ear "just sit back and enjoy the show Hernandez. I promise you it'll be great." Ally gulps, oh god what did she get herself in.

Watching Normani dance Ally's whole face was hot and red. She has honestly never seen anything so sexy in her life! It was no lie that Normani definitely knew how to move her body and to Ally it was a sin to be that sexy. Why did Normani have to be so sexy?!