Parents

OK, listen here parents, we children  love you and all (especially when you spoil us with un-needed rubbish) but you need to step up your game. Because a lot of the things that you do make no sense, so I'm going to be covering some of them things today, and giving you parents some advice, because you clearly need it.

Alright, so first of all when you are complaining to us, about us (aka shouting) actually let your poor child speak before getting even more annoyed than you originally were. I mean yes you're angry and we get that but what can we do about it? We're not the parents here, I'm sorry to say but it's true. But then again, if we do answer, literally no matter what we say, even if we said 'I love you' you would still get annoyed. But don't you worry kids, I have a sollution! Don't say anything whatsoever! Problem solved :) But wait, no...cause THEY STILL GET ANNOYED, we actually can't win, it's ridiculous. I mean I understand that you don't want your children to grow up without manners and respect but come on. I say we must all unite and rebel!

Nah I'm too lazy for that and I'd probably be the first to get hit and fall down anyways

Nah I'm too lazy for that and I'd probably be the first to get hit and fall down anyways...which brings me on to my next parent way of dealing with heir kids which makes no sense

Hitting your kids. OK so don't get me wrong, I know that not all parents do this, because personally mine don't, but however I do know that this is definitely a thing. A thing that needs to be stopped. Not only because it's kind of illegal, but because it again, makes no fricking sense. So basically, a lot of people, if not all (including me) believe that children learn things like how to act and stuff, from their parents, right? Well I wonder by hitting your kids, and them learning from you and everything, what will hitting them, teach them, hm? Don't worry I will give you a few seconds to think about that one.......Done? No? OK that's alright......DING! IT WILL TEACH THEM THAT IT IS OK TO HIT PEOPLE WON'T IT, MATE? WHICH CLEARLY MAKES NO SENSE, CONSIDERING THAT YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO GROW UP 'WITHOUT MANNERS AND RESPECT' Okay, I have to admit that I got a bit carried away there but it's true! I mean, a goldfish has more common sense than some of these parents, especially if you are reading this and you hit your children! What is actually wrong with you?! Your poor kids must be so fricking confused! Sort yourselves out!

I think that's it for now, feel free to tell me any other ways of 'maturing their kids' that parents use that you know of and feel free to request some things or even tell me your struggles! But for now, love you, love yourself and I will see you next time, but for now parents

Just kidding, we love you really

Mwah!💕