2. People

^Idk why it's maxes hair just deal with it.
Second pov

"Hey Nikki, is that the camper you almost ran over?"
"Yup!"
You looked behind you to see the puffy haired boy, max and the nerd Neil, was it?
"Hey. Sorry I guess," max sighed.
You looked over at Nikki to see her giving max a thumbs up.
You roles your eyes and looked again at max. "So your trying to escape this heck of a camp?"
"Yup"
"I want in," you said.
The trio looked at each other.
"The heck, why not?" Max shrugged.

Time jump
Location: you Nikki and Ered's tent.
Time:6pm
"So why are you at camp?" Nikki asked excitedly.
"Well it's a long, long, lo- I'm not telling you." You replied.
"Awwwwwwwww..." She went on complaining till Neil peeked in, "Are you girls coming?"
"Yeah..." you sighed getting up.

Location: I camp grounds
You trudged over to the optimistic man who said he was David. "Well hello campers! We're going to practice for preston's play!" You could tell he wasn't as excited as he seemed.
You heard max walk up next to you and sigh. "His plays are so dumb."
"Well Maybe he's... he... " you could think of something Optimistic to say. "Yeah there probably just dumb." You said in a monotone voice.
A boy who looked like a ten year old Shakespeare burst out from behind some curtains and shouted "LETS MOVE PEOPLE!"

(A/n)- well here you are! Another chapter. I'm planning on starting a one shot book so please request something. If I don't like it I won't make it.