4. The ecsape

You lied there on you bed till everyone was asleep. Everyone except you, Nikki, Neal, and Max. Then a bit after midnight you and Nikki left the tent. You, and Nikki met the boys at the edge of the forest and started off.
"This isn't a very intricate plan," you sighed.
"Well it's the one that has gotten us closest to escaping," Neil sighed.
You looked ahead and saw a camera and so did max. You both stopped and max grabbed Neil collar and you grabbed Nikki's overalls strap making them stop. Max lead you guys into the woods where there was a path. You and the group followed Max.
You: "So how many times have you guys tried to escape?"
Max: "uhh a thousand or so."
Neil: " we lost track."
As you walked everyone was silent. You reached the end of the forest where there was a car.
Nikki: "let's Hotwire it!"
You: "do you guys know how?"
Neil/Max: "of course we do."
The boys set to work on the car while you and Nikki watched out for David or Gwen.
Neil: "done!"
You: "don't run anyone over this time."
Max: "we won't make the mistake of letting Nikki drive again. I'm taking the wheel and Neil is taking the pedals."
You started to get nervous. You had been in a car crash before.
Max: "hop in."
You and Nikki hopped into the car and you took off smoothly. Nikki looked out the back to see no one coming. You sat there still nervous. The car stopped after a few minutes of driving and max put on a trench coat that covered his legs that where on Neil's shoulders and the smooth driving continued.

(A/N)- well there you go! That's all I have for now. Sry about the chapter picture I'm just lazy. If you have any requests for one shots put them in the comments.
I hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter"the drive"