3. Prestons play

(A/n)-I wanted to wright something light hearted do here you go.
Reminder: this font is your thoughts

Location: drama camp
Time: 6:30

   "Really?" You sighed.
   "Every week!!!" A booming voice came from the stage, "New kid you will be the lead!" He said while pointing a you.
   "Ooooooh!" Nikki shouted
"Preston has a crush on the new kid!"
   'Preston? The kid on stage? And why do they keep calling me new kid?'
   It must have been because his face went bright red. "N-NO!" He yelled.
   You decided to play along and said "so you don't love me?" In a sad voice.
   "No, well yes. I mean no. If you.." He ran off stage and yelled, "you take over space kid!" He grabbed your arm right on a cut pulling you to his tent. You tried not to fall on your face as you where dragged away from the rest of the laughing kids and suddenly felt bad for Preston.
   You reached the tent and where thrown onto a stiff bed.
   "Listen, I'm-" You suddenly jumped at the actor plopping down next to you.
   "Yeah," he said. "I like you. Like, like like you. Do you like me too? And don't put me down easy! Make it so I hate you!"
   "Preston, you seem like a nice guy, but-"
   "I told you not to let me down easy!"
   You grabbed his shoulders, "stop, listen I don't love you. But I want to be your friend-ish." He smiled and you both walked back to drama camp.
   "Here come the love birds!" Nikki shouted.
   You almost slapped her but David nicely told her to stop and that it wasn't nice to make fun of people.
   You continued the play as the lead and space kid was the other lead. You thought of space kid as a cute yet annoying little brother. Thankfully you had to cut out the kiss scene because space kid refused to take off his helmet.
   You went back at you tent by 8 and it was getting darker out. You
Plopped down on your sleeping bag and sighed. 'This camp is so weird'

Thanks for reading. Tell me about typos. I hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter "the escape".