9

"Good afternoon, I'm Lucas Sinclair. Old Man Humphrey's worker. Is Susan Mayfield-Hargrove in there?"

"She's at work. Didn't know you could be so polite."

"Gotta impress the parents."

"What? Never mind. Is there anything you'd like to share?"

"Since the telephone at the music store isn't working, they had a replacement now. I was about to give out the new number to your mom."

"I can write it down."

"Memorize it instead, you'll fuck shit up for sure."

"I haven't got much time, Stalker, I have somewhere to go to."

"Ten years later. . ."

"Faster, Stalker. Just give me the damn number."

"You sound so pissed off. Is this when Billy--"

"Just give me the number, please, before Billy cuts off my head."

"Hope to see your head roll down in Hawkins."

"Bitch."

"What the -- It's xxx-xxx."

"Okay. . . Wait a sec. Where the hell is my pen? There. Fucking disgusting. BILLY YOU LEFT YOUR C– WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAX – "

"Take your time."

"Does this mean we don't have to call each other anymore? They already have a quicker connection. It was nice talking to you, really. Anyway, I have to go. Billy's waiting for me."

"Yeah, this will probably be the last time we'll talk. Hey, please be careful with Billy. I saw you guys at the parking lot today, and I hope you're oka--"

"Don't forget me if you get rich! Bye, Lucas!"

CALL ENDED