6

Finally the day that those five guys waiting for has arrived. The album released, in less than a week they reached the top selling chart, no doubt about it. Jobs come and occupied all their times. Summary, everyone was happy with the result. Including J, who recently filled all his everyday preparing for the upcoming concert.
Almost two weeks before the big day, the stage has been built and almost finished. Everyone was busy preparing the rest of the things needed for their performance. This time, J noted there were more than four hundred people worked together side by side and helped each other. The costume team has decided to bring back some old designs for the opening, as J told them that they wanted to bring back all memories they had been through together for the last eighteen years. Many different kinds of musics were added as the album has got the mixed of their own progressive pop kind and classical touch here and there were added as well.
Even though there's no solo performance, he made sure that each coupling and groups song were performed perfectly on the stage and everyone were sure, as usual, this concept held was going to bring a big success for all.

***
The lights were on, lasers buzzed, audience cheered, as the music began. The opening was as awesome as usual. There's a slight difference if fans would noticed, the way J looked at Sho and Sho looked at him would remind them to the old times when they were Juniors. There's a warmness in their smile. The wouldn't hesitate to stand side by side and tapped each other's shoulders once in a while. The communication between them were like things audiences have never seen before. Nino, Aiba and Riida also noticed that. As each music started from one song to the next, they would see things they hadn't seen before. It made them smiled and winked at each other. There was happiness the all five members felt, a different kind of happiness.

The lights off for a while. Audience knew they were lead to the second part of the concerts. Music began. There were two spotlights glittering in a very fast mode, them bam! Two shadows appeared from different side of the stage, and Sho's rap opened the performance. As if lead to their own DVD documentary of their previous concerts. J and Sho performed the song energetically.
J's heartbeat went faster then before. As he sang he prayed not to choke or had his voice trembled. His emotion was at his highest. He looked at Sho and he could feel his aniki's nodded at him and smiled.
"Aah, he knew I'm nervous, and he tried to calm me down" J thought.
They danced and danced and sang energetically. It's the moment of truth, J thought.
Before the song ended, two of them ran back thmo the main stage, there they were standing side by side with all the back dancers surrounding them. They all moved their body in unison. And finally the music ends. As if a cannon ball exploded from it's cannon. That was what J felt. A big achievement they had been through, finally ended, and proved. Everyone cheered. As the audiences screamed and cheered them at the same time.
He looked at Sho's right to the eyes and smiled. In the count of seconds as if suddenly the coat covered these magnets inside them finally broke and went to pieces. The magnets pulled them to get closer and closer and before they both realized. All the audience cheered loudly. So loud that had made the three guys inside began to curious and ran and wanted to see what was going on from their hidden spot. They hugged each other! This Sakumoto, ShoJun, Bambi pair! Whatever fans called them hugged each other so tight! As the confetti explode on the top of them. Anyway the confetti was actually saved for the end, but the stage assistant thought this rare occasion should have been celebrated, he decided to popped one nearest to them.
Sho could see Jun's eyes were sparkling. He couldn't say a word but tapped his ototo's shoulder. J's chin was trembling he couldn't control. He couldn't say a word and tried hard to hide his emotional feelings.
"Finally, all questions were answered," he thought. As the lights out and the cheering continued, and the next opening music to the next song played.

The End