Chapter 2 ~ Strange

I opened the door.

...........................................

The room was quite big for a dorm... But it was no surprise since it was a rich school.

The floor was soft carpet and the enterance was normal, with hooks on the wall and a place to put your shoes. Ahead, a big window to see the field behind the school. A black leather couch by the wall and a TV on the opposite wall. There were two bedrooms, a master bedroom for two and a small bedroom.

I set down my stuff in the small room, assuming that there were two people coming... And... I dont want to share a room...

I put my backpack on the couch and hung my jacket on the hook along with my shoes. I sat down on the couch to look at my schedule, and just then I heard a loud beep and an announcement was made.

"School will be canceled tomorrow..." A mans voice said through the scratchyness of the speaker.

"What the?..." I said aloud, really shocked about the news.

"Why?" I murmured.
But then fear struck me. As I heard scratching on the walls and faint whispering.

...
I sat in fear for a few seconds then ran over to the door, the key card in my pocket. I opened it and looked out. Nothing was there but big claw marks on the door next to me. My eyes widened and I let out a small gasp.

"Wha-" I was interupted by my own vision... Again.

I was standing in the hallways and watched as big dark shadowy demons chased me. I snapped back to reality suddenly, when I heard,

"Are you okay?..." A sweet voice asked gently.

I looked up to see a girl. She smiled at me, her blue eyes shinning. Her blonde hair shinned. And I suddenly flashed into another vision to see her hair green and blue, she even had antlers!

 And I suddenly flashed into another vision to see her hair green and blue, she even had antlers!

When I came back she was pulling me inside my dorm. She shut the door behind us and sat me on the couch.

"Are you okay? What happened? You looked terrified!" She asked, her eyes wide and confused.

I spaced out again
... Didn't I?

"Y-yes! Im fine... Its just you scared me." I said with a little chuckle. She smiled with relief.

"Thats good I got worried... My name is Ai. Im your roomate. Nice to meet you!" She said sweetly.

"Ai, nice to meet you too! I'm Mamoru." I introduced. She smiled.

"I really like your name..." She murmured.

"Thanks! Can I help you with your bags?" I asked politely, walking back out into the hallway she came in and observed her luggage sitting by the door. She followed me and got her bags herself.

"No, I got it! Thanks!" She smiled and I showed her to her room. She was really kind, and gentle too. She reminded me of the birds in my vision, the ones that flew by her.

Once she put her stuff down we talked for a long while about why they would shut the school down on the first day... And even, who our roommate would be.

I finally have a first friend here.