Chapter 3 ~ Late

After me and Ai talked for what seemed hours we suddenly heard the scratching. The same sound I heard when I was alone.

"What was that?" She asked quietly and we walked over to the door slowly.

"I don't know... I heard it earlier... Thats what scared me and led me outside." I explained, grabbing the handle of the door.

We walked out into the hallway finding the old claw marks on the door next to us still there. Nothing else was there...

I kept thinking about why they might've cancled school... And better yet...

The first day of school...

I shrugged it off knowing they probably had a good explanation for it.

Ai walked back inside I guess, because when I turned to look at her she was gone and the door shut.

I stood in the darkness of the hallway alone for a long while. And I was guessing Ai was taking a nap... Because she was tired when we were talking.

I stood in the darkness for a long time...

Until suddenly I heard a voice...

"Are you okay?" A girls voice said. I assumed at first to be Ai. But the door wasn't open and it didn't sound like her at all. The voice was calmer and seemed more shy.

"I-I'm okay." I said, moving towards a figure I couldn't quite see. We stood close together even though I had no clue who she was.

"Wh... Are you in room 236?" She asked.

"Y-yea! Are you my roommate?" I asked excitedly turning towards the door.

"Yeah! I think so..." She said nervously.

"Cool! I'll show you inside! ..." I exclaimed. I opened the door with my key card and we walked inside. Her hair was a beautiful brown. And I realized it was the girl I had helped out earlier...

Flashback...

*Helps girl pick up colored pencils. Girl runs off*

"Ohh! Nice to meet you!" I said happily, "I'm Mamoru!" I smiled. She smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Manami..." She shyly replied.

I looked at her and the vision replayed itself.

I placed Ai and Manami in a room together, and got ready for sleep

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I placed Ai and Manami in a room together, and got ready for sleep. I was brushing my teeth, until suddenly I heard a door open.

I walked into the hallway to the living room and saw a glass door, wide open and wind bursting inside. It was like the window had a glass door that opened to nowhere. Except, I saw nothing ahead of the door through the glass.

I walked up to it with wide eyes to see Manami standing on a balcony, her hair was blowing in the wind and she stared outwards to the outside.

TO BE CONTINUED

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TO BE CONTINUED...