eleven

this is a written chapter so sorry if it sucks but it's kind of important

Jonathan walked down the hallway, a small smile on his face as he texted the Asshole. Suddenly, his phone was taken out of his hand and Jonathan was slammed against the lockers.

"Who ya texting fag?" Tommy sneered, pinning him against the locker. His fingernails dug into Jonathan's shoulder. The other two boys scrolled through his messages and smirked.

"Looks like Byers has a boyfriend!"

"Oh yeah? Who's the other little fag?"

"No name." The biggest guy shook his head, dropping Jonathan's phone on the ground hard.

"Then I guess we'll just have to beat him enough for the both of them." Tommy smirked at Jonathan before swinging at him.

Jonathan ducked at the last second and heard Tommy's fist connect with the metal above him.

"Son of a bitch!!" He yelled and Jonathan tried to run, but the two big guys grabbed him and shoved him to the ground. He heard footsteps approaching and prayed it was a teacher to get them off of him.

"Harrington! Perfect! Come get in on this." Tommy went over and kneeled next to Jonathan, slamming his head against the ground.

Jonathan bit his lip hard, groaning but refusing to cry out. Steve had never gotten physical before, aside from shoving him and breaking his stuff. But Jonathan closed his eyes, bracing himself for Steve to punch him.

It took so long, Jonathan almost thought it wouldn't come. Then he felt Steve's fist connect with his jaw.

oopsies