Thoughts on ships?

Here's the second request by CatEmblem45! I looked through your chapter on ships in your book, so those are the ones I'll be mentioning here. Sorry for the late chapter.
—————
Awakening~

Henry/Tharja: Henry seems like the best father for Noire for me, honestly. I feel like he'd cheer her up whenever Tharja curses her, and Henry, being a dark mage (and capable of dispelling Tharja's spells), is one of the only people who can stand up to Tharja.

Gaius/Sumia: Ayyye, the two pie-bakers together. The ultimate sweet-tooth family!

Frederick/Lissa: Cute, cute, cute! I had them get married in my first Awakening playthrough—it just seemed to make sense that they'd end up together.

Lon'qu/Panne: An interesting ship, since they both like vegetables, right? Lon'qu likes peeling potatoes... Panne likes carrots... they would be the healthiest family.

Gregor/Miriel: Their supports are interesting—especially how they're pretty different from each other. The way they talk is one thing that sets them apart from the rest of the Shepherds—Laurent must've had an interesting upbringing!

Ricken/Nowi: A ship involving Nowi that doesn't seem too weird. Good.

Libra/Maribelle: I think Libra works as a great guy for Maribelle (I married them a few times). While Maribelle acts like a snobby rich girl, not many Shepherds, except Lissa, acknowledge the fact that she's a really a good person deep down. An understanding monk like Libra would seem to understand her. Brady's canon class also involves the staff—like his parents!

Virion/Cherche: I always marry them together because honestly—what other girl would have him?

Chrom/Female!Avatar: What's wrong with male Robin? ;o; But yes, an OTP!

Fates~

Xander/Female!Avatar: Lowkey mixed feelings since while they aren't blood-related, they are "siblings"... but it's cute, I guess?

Ryoma/Camilla: All day, every day! Shiro's Strength growths are 👌

Silas/Hinoka: Eh, more or less neutral on whatever ship that involves Hinoka... Red hair on Sophie doesn't settle well with me.

Takumi/Elise: Yes. Cute. Just yes.

Leo/Sakura: Probably my favorite Royal pairing! These two are perfect for each other, and Forrest looks great with Sakura's hair color!

Kaze/Azura: I'm more neutral on this one, but I like the idea of them being together! A chill guy like Shigure makes sense to have a chill father like Kaze.

Benny/Effie: Interesting.

Arthur/Charlotte: oOF, Arthur must've had some bad luck to end up with her! (Jk)

More neutral on this one, but I'd ship it for the laughs.

Echoes~

Deen/Sonya: Partners in crime? Sure!

Berkut/Rinea: Rinea deserves better, but yes, they look good together.

Kliff/Faye: Yes! YES!! Those two look like they can support each other very well.

Python/Silque: A very blue family.

Other~

Marth/Catria: More neutral on this one, but she deserves a happy ending.

Abel/Palla: Palla put her sister's feelings before her own—because she truly loves her family. When Abel and Est got together, she didn't do anything to get in between them. And then, Est leaves him... Yeah, Abel missed out on Palla.

Est/no one: I don't know about that one. It's hinted in Est's supports that she deals with insecurities about herself, how she's being captured all the time, and thinks of herself as a burden to her family. While I prefer Abel/Palla over Abel/Est (Abelest... lol), I think Est still deserves someone and support.

—————