Chapter 6

You walk out into the bar and immediately get bombarded with loud music and flashing lights. "Hey." a voice says in your ear. You jump and turn to see Anti. "Now's my chance to give you that drink I offered." He hands you the drink in his left hand. "Thanks." you say and take the drink. "So," Anti says, pulling you to a table, "What's your real reason for joining? No one ever just joins up on a whim." You think, then say, "I guess, I was almost scared of what would happen if I said no." Anti laughs, "Tyler wouldn't have done anything if you would have said no. He's too sweet." You laugh, realizing how dumb it was to think that. "I guess I watched too many gang movies before I joined up." you say, finishing the drink he gave you. "Want another?" he asks. "Sure." you say and hand him your glass. Anto walks up to the bar and whispers to the bartender. He nods and walks into the back. "You shouldn't trust him, you know." a deep voice says behind you. "Good god!" you say, putting your hand on your chest to calm your beating heart. You turn to see Dark. "What is with you people? Do you want me to die young or something?" You give Dark a sharp look. "Hey, don't get mad at me. Josh told me to find you." He raises his hands almost in defeat. "I bet he's jealous that you're talking to Anti." You roll your eyes and flick Dark in the ear. "That still doesn't give you the right to scare me, you dipshit." you say. He pouts at you and rubs his ear. "You're a jerk." Dark sulks down at his drink. "It didn't hurt that much, you big baby." you say as you glance back at the bar. "You should find Josh," Dark says, getting up. "He's gonna start worrying."

"Fine," you say. "I just want one more drink." Dar nods then walks off into the crowd. Anti comes over and asks, "What did he want?" You take the drink out of his hand gratefully. "Nothing important," you say, taking a huge swig of the drink. "Well, I think I will take my leave. Josh is looking for me." You walk off into the crowd. You stroll through the people towards the bar. You make sure you're far enough away from Anti that he can't see you, then you take off at a jog. He makes you feel uneasy. It's not just the fact that he killed his parents, you would have done worse if your father had had his way. He seemed almost too nice today. You're so lost in thought that you run right into Spooky. "Oh!" you say, hurriedly. "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going, and-" 

Boom! Cliffhanger! *laughs evilly* 

Buh-bye my little angels! 

MA.