Galaxy

(AN: I'm incredibly sorry for how the story's words were all mushed together- i believe i have fixed it but if there is any other problems like that on this story or any other please feel free to message me and i will fix it)

Chara was such a mean little girl all she ever did was act selfish and mean to everyone around her only caring about herself.
Her mother Toriel and brother Asriel put up with her bad behaviour simply because she was family and no matter how many times she bullied younger monsters or stole things or acted selfish they still loved her as she was one of the family.
Asriel got picked on a lot by Chara but he still loved her like a sister even if she was a big meanie.

But their was still one big problem with Chara that had becoming more of a problem at time went on.she was so greedy.
Asriel and Toriel never noticed till only a while ago that Chara had become very greedy all she ever wanted to eat was junk food or Toriel's baking.
She barley ever eat healthy anymore and she even begun to steal food from taverns and other monsters.
At first it wasn't a problem but soon Chara begun to grow a small pot belly under her sweater her pants became tight around her bigger butt and her face had become soft and chubby.
Chara was becoming chubby very quickly and Toriel and Asriel quickly took notice to it and things where only getting worse from here as Chara became a real glutton of a girl and was starting to gain weight faster the more she ate.

One night, Chara felt very hungry. She didn't have time to wait until morning, so she sneaked into the Kitchen to grab a bite to eat. She grabbed a few leftover pie slices, a big jar of Cookies, a big,family sized bag of chips and some Chocolate Milk to wash it all down. She began eating ravenously, leaving barely any time in between bites before she shoved more food in. She grew much fatter as she ate, only wanting to eat and eat.
Chara soon finished most of the food, but was still far from finished. After chugging the entire bottle of Chocolate Milk, she went right back to eating, the chair beneath her creaking from her weight.

By the time she was finished, her belly was huge. She was nearly 200 pounds and it showed, her shirt riding up her belly and her pants looking more like shorts.
Chara patted her belly, and Chara had eaten enough food to fill her hungry belly but even after her late night snack binge she still felt very hungry.
Chara licked her lips clean of the chocolate and crumbs She then looked down at her now big round pale belly fat that pocked up over her pyjama shirt she was surprised by how much she gained she gone from chubby to down right fat her big butt filled her pyjama pants her belly was big and was barely covered she had small fat breasts and her face was all chubby and cute.
"I'm still hungry. Mom and my idiot brother are going to be mad in the morning after they see how much I've eaten. Oh well I'm too hungry to care."
Chara couldn't care less if eating all the food made her family mad her belly demanded more food,

Chara opened up the fridge letting fridge light fill the darkly lit room inside was more of Toriel's pies and a few cakes Chara brought them all to the kitchen table and went right back to eating shoving big slices of pie and cake down her mouth all the while she let out little satisfied moans of pleasure she was mean to Toriel but Chara had to admit her mom could bake really well.
after 20 minutes Chara had finished off most of the food in the house leaving the kitchen messy Chara had to be around 250 pounds now she was without a doubt a big fat ass now no denying it, Chara rubbed her big tummy she still felt pretty hungry but most of the food was gone what was a greedy evil girl like Chara to do?

Chara decided she had to go out and find her own food if she wanted to satisfy her hunger, so that she did, sneaking out in the dead of night to search for any food she could find.
Chara wandered around until she ended up in the Core, where people often threw out full Glamburgers without taking a single bite out of them.
Chara looked around for some, but none could be found. Until, luckily, she found a big stash of them behind a restaurant. She grabbed one and took a big bite, it tasted as good as it looked. She ate the burger, and found there were more in this big dumpster. In fact, it was completely FILLED with Glamburgers! Chara hit the jackpot, and began eating the burgers with both hands, chowing down more than before to take full advantage of this situation.

After Chara was finished eating, she was easily over 400 pounds of fat and was still hungry for more.She looked through more Trashcans, but she doubted she'd be that lucky again. Her gigantic, flabby body bounced with each step, her pyjamas were tight and revealing, but Chara didn't care. She just wanted to eat and grow fatter.