1.The past

My name is Ayumi and I was a Ninja from the Village hidden in the Mist, Kirigakure. My clan was called Kitta-clan and was one of the most hated in my village because we posses the ice-crystal kekkei genkai and were stronger than the Seven swordsmen of Kirigakure.

My family lived near the exit of the village so that they could avoid the hate of the villagers better. Not long before I was born a new family moved next too us. It was a smal family of the Uchiha-clan. Because they knew how it was to be hated and they started to get along wery well with my parents.

I was born shortly before the Uchihas had their child, a lovely boy named Hayato Uchiha. From the beginning it was clear that me and him would become best friends and more.

Shortly after I was born my clan got assassinated by the Mitsukage and because my parents knew that something would happen, they left me with the Uchihas and saved my life. This was my life now, the Uchihas adopted me and I became Hayatos stepsister. We were best friends and no one could separate us and it took us not long to realize that we had feelings for each others. We both knew that we were not allowed to show our feelings, so we never did show them.

Time passed and we became strong Shinobi. At the age of 13, Hayato, our Sensei and Me were sent to a mission. A mission that wold change everything for me.

While on the mission, we were attacked by some ninjas which we could not identify. Our Sensei left us two behind and so we had to fight the large number of enemies alone. We fought as good as we could but they outnumbered us and the fact that I was not allowed to use my kekkei genkai did not help us at all. While fighting I lost my left eyesight and Hayato got trapped under a large pile of earth, leaving only his left part of his body visible. I knew this was our end and so I accepted it, but Hayato told me to take his Sharingan and fight. I confessed him my love, wich I never did before and refused his Sharingan. He told me that if I love him I should take his Sharingan so that e could always be by my side and protect me. I did so and won the fight against the Ninjas, but the price for the win was Hayatos death because they exploded the place where he was.

After my winning I did not knew what to do, I was afraid to go back home because I would have to tel Hayatos parents that he died because he protected me. With this fear I wandered near Kirigakure fore some days before i decided to go back. Arriving at home I found nobody. I than heard that the Uchihas were also killed by the Mitsukage and that's when I realized that the Ninjas that attacked us did it because they needed to kill me and my best friend. I than knew that, if i would stay in Kirigakure they will try and kill me so I packed decided to go from Village to Village and become stronger.

( So this is the first chapter. I know its boring and all but it is needed so you understand why Ayumi has the Shanringan and so on. :) Hope you liked it and ill continue withe the next chapter fast :3 Also ... English isn't my first language so if I made mistakes please don't be mad at me and tell me, so i can change them and improve myself. Hope you liked it and THANK YOU for reading!! :3)