Chapter 13: The First Event

The next morning, Sulley and Mike were fast asleep. Mike was actually cuddling with Sulley's paw that was hanging off the bunk.

"Mmm, I know you're a princess and I'm just a stable boy," Mike mumbled in his sleep, almost kissed Sulley's paw, started to wake up, then exclaimed, "Yuck!"

He shoved the paw off his bed, causing Sulley to fall off and hit the floor, waking him up.

"Mom!" he yelled, saw Mike, and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Your grubby paw was in my bed!" Mike shouted.

"Were you kissing my hand?" Sulley asked in disgust.

Mike laughed sarcastically then answered, "No. And what about you with all your shedding?"

"I don't shed," Sulley insisted.

"Really," Mike said, punched the top of Sulley's bed, and blue fur came down.

Then as Mike got out of bed, he and Sulley were getting in each other's way to get their stuff.

Meanwhile, Y/N got up and was about to put her shirt on when her door burst open. She looked to see Mike and Sulley on the ground then Sulley looked at her with wide eyes considering she was only wearing her pants, boots, and bra.

"Guys!" she yelled, trying to cover herself.

Sulley looked away and blushed as she put her shirt on while walking toward the door. Once she got her shirt down, she tripped and fell on top of Mike and Sulley. Then they caught a glimpse of a camera flash and looked to see Squishy holding a camera, Art, Terry, and Terri.

"First morning in the house," Squishy said.

"That's going in the album!" Art decided.

"Guys! We got a letter!" Don exclaimed, coming around the corner.

"A letter?" Squishy asked.

"We never get mail," Terri remarked.

As Don handed the letter to Mike, he grabbed it, but it wouldn't come out of his hand.

"Oh! Sorry. It's stuck," Don stated.

"Would you...Give me that!" Mike commanded, yanking the letter away.

"Tentacles. They're sticky," Don explained.

Mike opened it to the see the words "Scare Games".

"It's the first event of the Scare Games," he announced.

The others gasped and Mike handed the note to Y/N to read.

"'A child's room is where you scare, but avoid the toxicity lurking there,'" she read then handed it to Sulley.

"Wait a minute. Where do they want us to meet?" Sulley wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well that was a productive morning. And they got a letter for the first Scare Games event.