Bonus Chapter: MU Party Central

Hi guys! First off, I want to thank @finkook9056 for this. And second, when you see the word "shut", I typed something else the first time. 😁😅 Well, here's where I found the Pixar short:

https://vimeo.com/110946223

So I only own the dialogue not in the short and I hope you guys enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost all the monsters at MU were at the ROR's fraternity party. And by "almost", that meant that only the Oozma Kappa team wasn't there. They wanted to throw their own frat party, but no one showed up. Don, Squishy, Terri, Terry, and Art were all just sitting around, all sad.

"Maybe they all want to be fashionably late?" Terri suggested, trying to lighten the mood.

Terry sighed and said, "Let's face it guys; no one's coming to our first frat party."

Squishy sighed then declared, "This is gonna be the worst night of our lives."

Then the door burst open to reveal Mike, Y/N, and Sulley.

"This is gonna be the best night of our lives!" Mike yelled while Sulley and Y/N smirked.

Terri blew his party noise maker, totally unconvinced.

"Ah cheer up, guys. We thought this might happen," Sulley told them.

"And that's why we came prepared," Y/N added.

They then set up the door station in their house.

"A door station?! When did you get a door station?!" Squishy exclaimed.

Mike then activated his walkie talkie.

"Beachball and I'm not gonna say Y/N's codename to Throw Rug. Are you in position?" Mike asked through his walkie talkie.

Meanwhile, Sulley was at the ROR's party, setting up another door station.

Then he pulled out his walkie talkie and informed, "Roger that, Beachball and Hot Stuff. Operation: Party Central is a go."

"Great. But please be careful, Blue Boy," Y/N told him.

"Always am, babe," Sulley said then signed off.

Y/N laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Mike, Y/N, what's going on?" Squishy asked.

Mike shushed him then assured, "Just wait."

"This is gonna be good," Y/N smirked.

Then Sulley grabbed a cooler of drinks and went through the door quietly. Inside was a married couple sleeping. He shut the door then tiptoed his way through the room. Y/N opened the other door and let him through before shutting it.

"We're not just gonna throw the biggest party of the year," Mike said.

"We're gonna steal it," Sulley chuckled, handing Mike and Y/N a can of soda.

"So here's to it," Y/N toasted.

They opened them then clinked them.

Then it was Art's turn. He got some pizza and walked past some monsters.

"That girl was totally eyeing me. Like all five of them eyeballs right at me," the blue monster smirked.

"Yeah. I saw that too," his friend said.

Then Art left a trail of pizza and when they noticed it, they immediately went for it. They followed it through the door and Art shut it behind him then pulled out a walkie talkie.