-=+=-

Hello There!!!

Just wanted to say that this story is all my personal work! Don't copy, distribute, publish, etc. without permission! Create your own work and stop being a lazy butthole! All of my work is created in my head and is unique, so if anything is similar to real people or events, it is coincidence.

Oh, there also might be slight swearing in here. Usually the frequency of swearing is based on the character's personality.

This will be my first actual novel! Show it some love! <3

~ -=+=- ~

Samantha Hartwells is a strong girl trapped inside a trapped body. She has to deal with being bullied, strict parents, and her own sarcastic mental war.

She is done with her old lifestyle that was full of nothing but studying and blandness.

Her world is turned completely upsidedown one night and one thing leads to another, she ends up living with her favorite relative. Aunt Justyne.

Her life is nowhere near the same as it used to be, but her old life is catching up with her.

-=+=-

Aaron Archard is a boy who is used to the spotlight. He is also used to get to the spotlight.

He loves his parents, but their jobs have a harsh impact on him that leaves him wishing he were normal.

He is used to the reaction now and still hates it. So, how come when someone comes into his life without a care in the world, he hates her from the start?

His life is thrown around as he finds the most genuine and gorgeous girl he has ever seen. What happens when he learns her past, along with her thoughts and actions?

--=+=--

~CoolCandyKid