Author's Note

Hi there!

Thank you for choosing to read this book. This was earlier published in my old account under a different name. It got a lot of love so I hope it continues with this one.

Starlight is a story, many instances of which are derived from my life, and I'm sure, if you're a teenager especially, that it will relate to you too.

I hope you also take the time to vote, comment and share this story and I will be happy to correspond with anyone who wishes to so suggestions are most welcome.

I also ask you to kindly pardon my grammatical mistakes, typos, etc. if any and if anyone would notify me about such things, it would really be kind on your part.

I would like to make it clear that the names and most places mentioned in the story are fictional. This is a Japan-based story and if any references, on my part, are incorrect, I apologize and will do my best to rectify them if asked to.

I also urge you to please notify me if this story line is seen anywhere else because Starlight, as I earlier mentioned, is an original. Plagiarism is a crime and no one has the right to steal another's ideas.

I did mention in my account that I am a teenager myself so I ask you to please be patient when it comes to updates as studies also take up a lot of my time.

That's it for now then.

I hope you enjoy.

May your stars shine bright through the night.

Let the story begin.....