2

Jimin stared into his eyes blankly.

"Well, come along!" Hoseok said directing Jimin.

Hoseok led Jimin to an expensive limo. It wasn't huge, more like a private one, but it was definitely more modern and fancy than any other he's seen.

"Take a seat inside," he said opening the door for him.

Jimin stepped inside, he plopped down on the luxury cushion seat. This felt better than any mattress or chair he's ever been on, there was no annoying springs or foam.

It almost fell like he was sitting on feathers and clouds. Hoseok got into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Soo, how old are you Jimin?" Hoseok said pulling out of the shady lot.

"Nineteen," Jimin shyly said.

"Gosh your young, well he always likes young people,"

"People? were there other..slaves?"

"Let's not use the term slave, more like purchases, yes,"

"O-ok, how many purchases?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Over twenty,"

Jimin gulped.

"W-what happened to those people?"

"Now that's another subject, but I'm sure you have the potential to fulfill his needs,"Hoseok stated.

Jimin remained silent after that, he stared through the window.

The outside..

It's been weeks ever since the night he's been taken since he's been outdoors. He missed the city lights, the trees, even people, people who weren't suffering and were clothed.

Jimin noticed them heading up a very fancy area, a large security gate approached. It was the gate to what seemed a very high end neighborhood.

Hoseok rolled down his window.

"Ahh, if it isn't Mr.Jung, here to see Mr.Jeon?" The security said.

"Yes,"

The security looked into the back of the limo, staring at Jimin.

"Who is that?"

"An acquaintance of Mr.Jeon," Hoseok answered.

The officer nodded, opening the gate. Jimins eyes widened as he saw the most beautiful streets ever. The gardening was top notch and the street lights were beautiful.

They approached a few mega mansions, they were absolutely stunning and had prime architecture.

They approached a huge white mega mansion. Driving in, Jimin saw fancy marble stairs, beautiful ponds, basically the dream life in one spot.

He saw many various sports cars, there were enough colors of them to make a rainbow.

They parked in the large round lot. Hoseok exited the limo, pulling the door open for Jimin.

"This is Mr. Jeon's home," Hoseok said while they walked up the marble stairs to the front door.

The doors were crystal glass that had beautiful designs on them. Opening the doors Jimins eyes widened even more.
He was full on shooketh.

The interior was beautiful, so classy, yet so modern. There were glass furniture, some cushioned with high end material. There was amazing decor everywhere and above there was the show catcher, the chandelier.

Jimin knew this chandelier had to be worth more than a million, it was huge and had thousands of crystals of all sizes.

"Yes, take it all in," Hoseok said," but you can tour more around it later though."

Jimin nodded.

"Well let me lead you to Mr. Jeon's room,"Hoseok said.

They walked up a flight of marble stairs, heading down a hallway.

Hoseok opened a door to reveal the most picturesque room Jimin has ever seen. It was so..there were no words, other than fucking beautiful.

Even though it was pretty and glorious in all its ways, it gave Jimin a kinky feel. Like some of the paintings and how it portrayed some people sexually, or the whip on the wall, but he just keep silent.

"Now that you know where it is, you need to get cleaned up,"Hoseok said,"I'm going to take you to your room."

Jimin followed him to another fascinating room, the bedding was incredibly well made. (Btw I'm writing like this cuz my dad says my book needs "color" a.k.a adjectives)

Hoseok leaded me into the bathroom, it was flawless. The granite polished counter, the fancy toiletries that had the "J.JK" signature on them.

"Okay he wants you to get cleaned up so I'm going to leave you in here, there are clothes in the closet," Hoseok said leaving.

"O-ok..bye!" Jimin waved shutting the bathroom door.

Everything looked so prim and perfect, he didn't want to touch anything.
He still needed to wash up though, he went into the shower turning it on. He removed his clothes and tossed it in the clothes basket.

Stepping in he felt so good in that moment, the warm water.  After getting bathed in cold water, this feel like heaven, pure heaven.