7

Question time : if your most unfavorite ship in bts came out...what would you do or how would you feel?

_______

It was the second week of this torture, Jimin ass didn't have a feeling anymore as it was just numbed.

Jimin sat in his room, eyes red from crying. He hated this place so much, he didn't care if he would have to live in a shack for his life, he didn't want anything to do with here.

He knew his time was soon close for that devil machine, his heart rate went up just thinking about it.

It was soon Christmas and he was just going to get painful presents up his ass.

He dragged his hands down his face as he looked at the window, he wished he never went out that night.

Maybe if he just stayed in place he would have a future, found somebody..somebody who would love him.

*knock*

Jimin eyes widened as he looked at the window thinking of jumping to his death. Just knowing his body hitting the cold cement, cracking every bone in his body, sounded better than taking another night from this man.

He couldn't take it it much longer.

"Jimin?"

Jimin sighed in relief as it wasn't Jungkooks voice, just the soothing voice of one of the maids.

He painfully walked over to the door, opening it to see her with a note.

"For you, from Mr. Jeon."

Jimins hand shaked hearing that name, he didn't want to take the envelope.

The maid could see the fear in Jimins eyes, he wanted to cry.

"I'll just place it here," she said putting it down on the dresser," do you want some tea or something calming?"

Jimin nodded, she headed out to the kitchen.

Jimin closed the door, walking slowly over to the dresser. He picked up the envelope, he slowly traded the sealing open.

Jimin slowly read the letter, his hands trembled more as he kept reading it.

The day he wished never to come was here, Jimin dropped the letter to the floor as he started to breakdown crying.

Not that machine, it will kill him..

He slid down onto the floor as he panted,  he  buried his head in his knees as he felt hot tears slide down his cheeks.

Jimin was beyond damaged down below, and Jungkook didn't give two shits, as long as he could fuck him it didn't matter.

Jimin looked at the sun slowly setting, his heart raced, he knew the time was going quick.

He heard a knock on the door, finally, the lady must of arrived with the tea.

He slowly pulled himself up, trudging over to the door.

He unlocked it, opening it.

His eyes widened as his heart beated quicker, his visions started going blurry as everything was fading away to black nothingness....