10

Look I love hoseok, but this is too farI swear

I swear...if hoseok was locked in this room with the owner..

He's gunna get raped...

With hoseok shaped dildos....

-yes I drew that, a hoseok dildo

__________________________

"Jimin..." Jungkook creepily called out to him.

Jimin still frozen in shock from looking at..

//sorry sorry!!!//

- dead bodies...

Jungkook gave a dark laugh as Jimin saw them.

That wasn't even the most horrifying part of it, they were all hanged up on the wall for display.

Some were already close to bones, some rotting..it was all so horrifying.

The floor was covered in dry blood and dismembered body parts. The smell was pungent as ever.

Jimin, not even in the human trafficking place, has ever seen something so awful. This man was beyond awful, who were these people..
...were these the slaves...

Was he going to be killed like this as well, and just discarded?

Jungkook stopped, watching Jimin seeing his collection...

Jimins eyes widened at one that looked..very fresh. Couldn't of been more than a month old.
His pulse went up as he recognized that body....

Was that Taehyung.........

The only person who he met at the slave auction that was a friend to him, that's where he went.

Jimin screamed as he felt a cold hand on his shoulder.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook smiled.

Jimin shivered at the touch as he was beyond terrified. He felt his body freeze up and everything was numb.

"W-w-w..."

"It's my slave collection, it's too all the slaves that don't listen to me," Jungkook grinned.

Jungkook pointed to some empty chains on the wall,"see that Jimin..?"

Jimin slowly turned his head to the setup.

"That's for you," Jungkook said calmly like it was just a casual thing to say.

Jimin always felt small, but now he felt like a midget at this point. Jungkook started at the bodies, Jimin turned his head away for Jungkook so much he could of been an owl.

"W-w...w-...why...."Jimin trembled.

Jungkook tightened his grip on jimins shoulder,"you see, it doesn't matter how long your my slave, in the end your going to be on that wall.."

Jimin didn't respond still looking at Taehyungs rotting body.

Silence filled the room, Jimin felt tears gather in his eyes the more he looked at this.

"You...are a horrible...horrible person.."

"Your still disrespectful,"Jungkook sighed,"tsk tsk tsk.."

Jimin looked directly into Jungkooks eyes darkly, so coldly, so serious.

"You are the type of person no one will ever love.."Jimin retorted deeply," I hope you die alone and slowly, knowing that your life wasn't worth shit and you should of never existed on this planet."

Jungkook was a bit taken back for a second, then he just laughed in response.

"Those are some nice words,"Jungkook smiler while he started to strangle Jimin,"thank you."

Jimin tried pushing away his arms but he was a mouse compared to this man. Jungkooks hand was near jimins face, Jimin took this opportunity.

He bit Jungkook deeply into his flesh (not cannabalism) causing Jungkook to *sigh* squeal.

He retracted his hand form Jimin in pain. Jimin dashed off down the hall, giving one last look to Taehyung.

Jimin felt tears fill up his eyes even more as he kept running, he didn't even know where he was going in the semi-darkness but he kept going

Jungkook looked at the deep red marks in his skin, looking up he saw Jimin run by the corner of the hallway.

Jungkook shaked his head, he dug into his shirt pulling out a gun.
(Yes, this crazy magic man had a gun in his shirt, fucking maniac)

He opened it placing some bullets inside. Closing it back he started walking down the hall.

Jimin found a black door, opening it he went into the room. He shut the door quietly as he panicked searched the room up and down.

A broken bed, a chair, an old dresser...and a bunch of dildos.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he looked, he looked at the ceiling seeing a vent.

His heart raced as he looked at it, he could probably fit. He looked around the room for something to lift him up into the vent.

The chair..that old wooden chair.

He ran over to the chair pulling it up to the vent, painfully he stood on it.

He messed with the lid of the vent till it fell off, he smiled with tears as he pulled him self up from the edge.

Just as he was pulling his lower half up the vent the door burst open with Jungkook.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook yelled darkly

Jimin eyes widened as he heard Jungkooks voice, he tried quicker to get up the vent to his safety.

Jungkook ran over to Jimin who was almost up the vent, Jungkook started pulling at his legs.

"You think you can just get away from me so easily...?

______________