6

I'm baek bishes, I'm such an asshole for making y'all wait this long, but like, I didn't feel like looking up sex toys...

Jimins eyes enlarged looking at the kinky material on the bed.

A/n :Why is this weirdly cute...maybe cuz it's pink...yea

Jungkook shut the door behind him, crossing his arms.

Jimin didn't mean to step into this, he was still a bit sore from earliers' sex and didn't really want anymore intercourse.

"I-I didn't mean to get here.." Jimin stammered.

"With you peeking through my door lock that's pretty hard to believe,"Jungkook stated,"and get naked, I'm horny again."

"I-in front of you?" Jimin said shyly, he didn't like changing in front of people.

"I told you earlier not to be ashamed of you body, now start before I punish you extra hard with that whip." Jungkook said tapping his foot.

Jimin slowly pulled off his clothing, Jungkook was getting annoyed more by the second. Jimin couldn't help it though, no matter how long you probably are with him he is tend to be shy about stripping.

When Jimin finally took off his pants Jungkook walked over to the bed and picked up the whip. Jimins eyes trailed after him nervously as he started taking off his clothes faster.

Jungkook walked up to Jimin and pulled him over to bed.

"I-I..I"

"You made me wait two fucking minutes to take off your shirt,"Jungkook said bending Jimin over his lap.

"I'm.. Shy-AHHH!"Jimin yelped as he got whipped on the ass.

"We'll keep the shyness, and you'll never have clothes again, understand?"Jungkook said whipping him after every word.

Jimin in pain nodded his head hoping he would just stop whipping him, especially repeatedly on the same butt cheek. (Omg it's so weird saying butt cheek..lol)

"Understand?" Jungkook said whipping him again.

"Y-yes..."

"Yes who?!" Jungkook yelled whipping him harder, getting a set of screams.

"Yes M-AHster!" He replied getting a harder whip for not answering him correctly.

"Maybe you don't understand but you only address me as master, always," Jungkook said looking into Jimins eyes coldly.

Jimin through some light tears in eyes nodded. He was pretty harsh, Jimin thought.

Jungkook pulled off the rest of Jimins clothes tossing him onto the bed roughly. Jungkook immediately stripped his clothes off with no shame, I mean he had nothing to be ashamed of, he had a great body. ;)

Jimin tried not touching any of the sex toys but they were all over the place. He just stayed up above at the pillows until Jungkook got onto the bed, he pulled down Jimin.

Jungkook picked up the ball gag tying it onto Jimins mouth/ head. Jimin immediately hated this, all what was happening was he basically drowning himself in his own damn saliva. Jimin saw Jungkook looked at the butt plugs decisively, Jimin prayed he wasn't going to select that third one.

Thankfully he selected the medium sized one, he also glanced at the collars and leather handcuffs. He picked up the pink handcuffs, Jimin was tempted to pull away his body further from Jungkook but he didn't want to risk the punishment again.

Jungkook cuffed up Jimin, then placed Jimin over his lap. Jimin helplessly had some drool leak out of his mouth, he couldn't help it. He stared at the ground and jungkooks feet as he waited for the insert.

As he looked upon the marble flooring he finally felt that butt plug. His groans were mostly shuffled by the gag ball as the toy got pushed up further in him.

Jimin didn't like foreign objects up his ass, he usually would just go for the dick.

Jungkook grabbed a remote from the bed and turned it on, Jimin immediately felt all the vibrations. Neither did Jimin really get turned on from this, it all felt unnatural. Jimin wasn't feeling anything special till Jungkook shoved it up higher till it reached to his prostate.

Jimins face turned from a plain expression to a perverted grin as he was now 'getting it on' aside the foreign object up his ass. Jimin soon felt really nice as his erection grew.

Jungkook felt Jimins boner precum that was leaking onto his leg and smirked as he turned off the toy purposely teasing Jimin.

"Come on!" Jimin whined, though most of it was muffled through the gag ball.

"What?" Jungkook said picking up the whip.

Jimin immediately shaked his head denying his words. It didn't matter though as Jungkook pulled out the vibrator/butt plug throwing it aside. He whipped Jimin again for the response, even though he didn't understand it.

Jungkook immediately placed Jimin on the bed in doggy style position.
(Ask your fellow wattpader if you don't understand that position, they'll know ;) )

Jimin face planted into the bed sheets felt Jungkook over him, since Jimin was now stretched out, not like he was before from earliers' activity..
He soon felt some hands on his back as Jungkook thrusted into him, Jimin gripped onto the sheets tightly as he felt the soreness come back to him.

The pain was leading over the pleasure as Jungkook gave some small groans as he picked up the pace with Jimin. Jimin endlessly gagged on the gag ball as he could barely let out moans since...it was gagging him.

Jimin soon climaxed lowering the arch in his back as Jungkook continued to go on. Jimin really didn't like extremely long sex, since the longer it was the more pain it would be the next day.

Jungkook didn't stop though, this probably continued for the next ten minutes and Jimin weakly tried putting up with it without any complaints.

As Jimin became a bit more tired he slowly started to sink his back down, immediately he got a slap on the back.

"Don't lower your back, keep up!" Jungkook said grabbing the whip.

Oh, poor jiminnie.....